WTF is this world coming to?

8 Likes

:face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Oh. My. God. And not in the good way.

1 Like

This has been posted on several of my FB food groups, and I quickly scroll past it each time. It just sounds revolting. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

The alcoholic’s version of penne alla vodka*?

*I know, that’s usually a tomato based sauce

2 Likes

For when your toddler won’t go down for a nap on their own.
Just no.

2 Likes

No.

1 Like

Yeah, sounds terrible. I mean, isn’t a martini supposed to be made with gin?

4 Likes

I want to take this an extra step with bacon vodka.

3 Likes

I remember saying to my self . All these people are saying happy new year . 2022 yay " It’s going to be way worse than 2021 . " So far it’s true

3 Likes

This is one instance where lactose intolerance works in my favor.

I can ignore this completely.

1 Like

This reminds me of when I started in the wine business. I had a customer who bought d’Yquem by the case for cash. On the third case, I asked him how he found out about d’Yquem {curiosity peaked by his calling it Dick-em}. He told me a buddy of his turned him on to Dickem and 7up. I sold him the third case anyways.

4 Likes

Okay, I got up the courage to look at the article. Still no. And I’ve had Kraft Mac&Cheese ice cream (it was fine).

3 Likes

That’s why there’s Benadryl. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Pair it with a slice of $18.00 a lb bologna
Blech

2 Likes

And hot tubs, said my friend with a cranky 4-year-old and a hot tub. Just dip the kid 'til he passes out - takes just a minute or two.

4 Likes

Oh the humanity.

My dad tells the story of an upscale, old school bar in Chicago…older gentleman with silver hair and expensive suits walks in with tall blonde wearing a very short dress. She orders a currvwaseeer and Coke (cracking her gum as punctuation).

The bartender slapped his towel on the bar, leaned over at her and said, " It’s Courvoisier (pronounced correctly) and if your boyfriend doesn’t smack your ass for putting it in Coke, I will." (This was in the 70s.)

He refused to serve her the drink…she ended up with a rum and coke.

4 Likes

Yeah… but deep down I want to try it – just once. $15 is a little much.

3 Likes

Bartender’s probably also wanting to say "You drink that shit at your Sugar Daddy’s home. But I’m damn sure you’re not gonna drink it in my bar!’

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)