WindMill in Long Branch Grand Opening

3 Likes

It’s not really summer until you have your first….

Son’s order was for nursing a hangover, Boss-burger with porkroll. Cheese fries which are ridiculously addicting. Loved it!

9 Likes

I always get a cheeseburger on a hard roll & an order of fries. Sometimes I add an order of fried mushrooms. I think I’m ready to go for the boss burger with pork roll!

3 Likes

Even though this was purchased at the Red Bank location I still want to give the Windmill some love. It’s not officially summer until you have at least one Windmill dog…((Loved it))

7 Likes

Looks great! I always ask for mine on the fire to give it a little character!

2 Likes

How are the fried mushrooms? I’ve probably eaten my weight in those over the course of my life.

1 Like

Never tried them

gasp

I love mushrooms every which way, but there’s something about a batter-dipped, deep-fried, horseradish/mayo-sauced, trashy-ass mushroom that makes my world complete.

6 Likes

Absolutely with you on that!

1 Like

Fries need to be well done as well as finishing dogs on the grill

2 Likes

Years ago I worked at Bar Anticipation in Belmar, and a few of us would hit up the Windmill nearby. I’d always ask for a chicken patty on the grill instead of deep frying it, and a couple of dogs + cheese fries. I still love that place!!!

1 Like

I apologize for my behavior.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
I’m not one of them (only moved down here 7 years ago), but I suspect there are a number of people on this board who will echo that sentiment. But I’m not naming any names…

1 Like

New Jersey Hot Dogs - Regional Dining Discussions / New Jersey - Hungry Onion