Why Do You Like it Here?

Kind of ironic that nobody has responded yet, have no fear NotJr is here!!

Oh and about that sense of humor thing, yeah that’s not really tolerated here, I’m going to have to ask you to please turn over your sense of humor, we will hold it at the front desk you can request it back when you leave. Thank you for your cooperation. :smile: .

2 Likes

I like it here because this group of posters are the people whom I most enjoyed reading and interacting with over on the old playground.

They’re intelligent, funny, and the collective food knowledge is amazing. I’m just happy to be allowed to play here.

5 Likes

elitism, intellectualism, and education level…it’s all very susbjective. labels are so limiting and so revealing of the labeler, yes?

1 Like

Lots of good things, but one not so good IMO.

It’s been discussed elsewhere here, but answers not hanging off the relevant post makes following a line of conversation pretty tough.

Any progress on this, O Mighty Onion, or can it simply not be done?

This is the work round which I’m happy to use here as I do on another board (and, in fact, this is easier to use than the Invision version) . But I agree, it’s an issue if folk don’t do it - I’ve just seen a post saying someone intends to try one of my “Whats for Dinner” items but I don’t know which one has appealed.

1 Like

Probably being a bit slow this end John, but what’s the work round please?

Using the “quote” response option. If you notice in Harters response he copied the portion of your post to which he was responding, thus removing any potential confusion.

If you highlight the portion or the entire post you are replying to, you should be auto prompted asking if you want a “quote text”(I think is the term) use that option and the post you are responding to will appear in your response!

1 Like

Exactly as NotJr explains,

1 Like

It does not make my eyes bleed

1 Like