What's On Your Mind 2023

Lol that’s how I feel about the 1 yr we were in Champaign-Urbana.

1 Like
1 Like

https://twitter.com/EricIdle/status/1652736279950528512?s=19

1 Like

Where’s the sword? If a stone has no sword in it, I don’t even care.

2 Likes

“you can’t make this sh!t up” was my favorite part of that

1 Like

What is your blues name. I’m Blind Eyes McGee.

blues name

5 Likes

Old Legs Lee :joy_cat:

1 Like

Curly Liver Jones. Can’t argue with the curly liver I guess?

2 Likes

If your family includes an S.C. Johnson, you don’t have a choice – you’re automatically Blind Lemon Pledge.

Here’s a famous distant relative and his accolytes:

2 Likes

Two old warriors fighting it out again.

10 Likes

Skinny Bones Jackson is in the HOUSE!

And among my kids, the most interesting combo is Jailhouse Killer Jackson.

3 Likes

Parker, with full blep, in front of the first instance of open sliding window this season.

8 Likes

Love that picture, with his little red tongue, also he looks surprised.

1 Like

What’s on my mind is where in the world ‘blep’ came from!! How can that even be a real word…… but it is. :thinking: No wonder people say that English is hard language to learn.

3 Likes

Love it, ‘Sustacal’ can.

1 Like

Test to check for video embedding

Do you have one of those dogs that just won’t stop barking when someone comes to the door?

https://twitter.com/cctv_idiots/status/1655456104317440000

1 Like

Well the test passed . . . I could watch the video and I don’t even have a Twit account. Good for a chuckle–thanks.

Actually it failed. What I was trying to see is if this version of Discourse could embed the video here (edit - on the HO page) so that you could watch directly like you can from Youtube full-length and Youtube “Shorts” videos. Example below, kind of a random grab but also I find this guy highly entertaining.

I’m on another forum also using Discourse software, but there twitter vids and even the YT “Shorts” won’t embed (only the full-length youtubes). So I was just checking stuff.

1 Like

Gotcha’. I don’t think there’s too much difference between videos embedded or linked. But if I’m going to be honest I almost never watch\listen to videos on this or any other site. In fact, my default setting is “mute.”

Twitter posts used to display/embed not long ago. Now they don’t, or won’t.
Not sure if this is on Elmo’s end or our HO software updates.
YT almost always posts correctly here.