What's for Dinner #49 - the Falling Leaves Edition - Sept 2019

Broiled salmon with preserved tomato’and roasted cauliflower with “chimicuhri crumble” :laughing:.

We had " FIRE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER with date, pine nut, chimichurri crumble, lemon brown butter vinaigrette" at Brix in Napa a few weeks ago, and I been wanting trying to make something similar.

And later…

I should add a picture of some salad.

7 Likes

You and the Weber make a great team! The rib eyes look awesome!

2 Likes

That’s funny!

Not to mention that stuff is going all over the food you’re buying. Lord.

P.S. Shopping at 7-8am! I only get up that early if there’s a plane to catch. I bow to you.

3 Likes

Probably not much. It might be a bit redundant. We already have traditional grocery stores, WF, TJs, various shops & markets. But this one is going to make a fortune because a City Target (mini Target) is opening in the same complex.

1 Like

Okay, thanks

We have neither Whole Foods nor TJ’ s., although they aren’t that far.

Proud of The Nugget out of Woodland.

1 Like

In case anyone is interested, we had another outstanding dinner at Bloom, our favorite new restaurant. Below is a link to the details and mouth watering pictures.

6 Likes

We are having pork chops on the grill with a light plum sauce. COTC and salad. Fresh berries with ice cream. Eating al fresco on our deck, flowers were solely the inspiration of MRS. P! Needed to put on WFD so Eli will be sure to see it. When a butterfly flaps their wings in NJ…

18 Likes

@Lambchop are those planted for fall, or are they just happy to see me?

They look great .

The flowers are gorgeous @Lambchop ! Mrs. P approves :grinning: Thank you for sharing. Our little passion flower vine is starting to bloom. The limelight hydrangea is also doing well.

And speaking about a butterfly flapping their wings :blush:

13 Likes

Beefsteak tomato with fresh mozzarella

Corned beef, potatoes, sprouts

14 Likes

Figs. Before the birds got them.

And Elvis Presley’s Favorite pound Cake.

14 Likes

Sooo pretty!

2 Likes

You have to share the recipe for the King’s favorite Pound Cake. I mean come on…

Of course!

3 Likes

@paryzer, thanks, your flowers continue to look gorgeous!

2 Likes

@TheCookie - thanks for the kind words!

2 Likes

@shrinkrap - beautiful cake, looks like pure perfection, probably tastes like it as well!

1 Like

It did turn out well this time; thanks!

@gcaggiano. Thank you, Greg.
@paryzer. Thank you, Eli.

1 Like

Not a typing error. Just ignorance.

1 Like