What's for Dinner #38 - the Spooky Oct '18 Edition

@Ttrockwood

Interesting, the dock! Some green at least. Hope you have some good rest in NY. Tough work!

Hey all, i’ve started a new thread here:

A post was merged into an existing topic: What’s for Dinner #39 - Nov. '18 - The Beginning of the Holiday Season!

Thanks @mariacarmen
Now we are ready to move to November!

1 Like

MOD TALKING:
A big thank you to everybody! So many memorable meals and inspiration! Oct 2018 WFD edition has the best participation rate in HO history, outshines the WFD #5 Jan 2016 version. Keep up the lively discussions and adventures!

@sck

11 Likes

I got that email, and am thinking of making that for a meeting. Review’s were a bit mixed. Let me know if you tweaked it!

I didnt have anchovies and I did add the add’l root vegetables I mentioned earlier. The lemony sauce was very good but even w/out it the dish was satisfying. I plan on making it again this weekend for my family. I also tried making roasted cauliflower steaks for the first time using up that lemon dressing. Just as good, less fuss.

2 Likes

Lamb merguez sausage sampling last night. Trying to figure out what role the shape makes, and might try out some sauces tonight. Also figuring out “meatball” vs “sausage” recipe, which seems to me a matter of the amount of fat, and intensity of the seasonings. They were VERY tasty! Thanks to all my contributors on the other thread!

8 Likes

For this topic or any topic? I am thinking the former…

Moved to the Movember thread

For this edition of WFD#38 Oct, 2018! We got 692 post now (compared to 681 in Jan 2016). See screen capture below.

2 Likes

Cool!

I LOVE zucchini butter! It’s delicious on about anything. Also great made with coconut oil

1 Like

roasted 3 sweet potatoes that neighbor gave me yesterday, had it for lunch
was good
may\be for breakfast the next 2 days