What's for Dinner #100 - The WFD Big 100th Edition - November 2023

Gorgeous, all of it.

Lovely. Added that recipe to my box. Maybe I can hit 500 saved recipes soon :joy:

The chicken queen strikes again bok bok bok bogaaaaaaaap. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I love it. She’s not expensive by any means, but she already asked if we could do the same deal next time she’s sitting for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like how you got the final “bogaaaaaaap” in there. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve started the December thread here:

3 Likes

I’m having almost the same thing for Friday dinner.

1 Like

i’m sorry to hear that! hopefully the covid mouth will pass soon…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: What’s for Dinner #101 - the Holidaypalooza Edition! - December 2023

Funny :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m several months out from it now, the only flavors I detect are lemon and raw onion. Also the cocktail sauce that came with my shrimp martini. Just about everything tastes like cardboard. I’ve been on the wagon in2023 to stop my alcohol consumption but this is so depressing IDK if I can surrender enjoyment of 2 pleasures. At least alcohol registers right now.

5 Likes

that sounds very unpleasant, i totally understand the depression and not wanting to give up something you can actually taste. Self-care is important, in any form. Really hope it passes soon for you.

3 Likes

Have you explored steroid treatment? There are some studies showing it might help with olfactory loss.

(post deleted by author)

5 Likes

That sea bass… >swoon<

2 Likes

That all sounds and looks so good!

2 Likes

thanks! (I deleted it from here, though, and moved it to the December thread.)

2 Likes

'twas. (moved to December thread.)

A friend went through olfactory retraining after completely losing her sense of taste from COVID (the original round). Might be worth asking your doctor if it’s an option for you.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s for Dinner #101 - the Holidaypalooza Edition! - December 2023