What's for breakfast? (2024)

*delicious horse feed… Only cereal I eat now. :sunglasses:

1 Like

A very late breakfast at 2:30pm, but nonetheless satisfying: Fage, honey mango, pineapple, blackberries, walnuts.

7 Likes

Lamb, potato, and onion hash. Eggs to order.

9 Likes

Had both chocolate dips and one of the apple fritters, put the other in the freezer… :pig:

7 Likes

Canadian bacon (which was a couple of days past use-or -freeze-by (but the meat drawer is around 29 degrees, so I took my chances) and a fried egg. The toast refused to have its picture taken. I cook a breakfast maybe 3 times a year. Butter made a generous appearance. I was happy.

I will atone by eating an apple shortly.

8 Likes

Inspired by the leftover ham thread, I made a Denver omelet this morning. Only I didn’t have any leftover ham, so went to store yesterday and bought the smallest bit of uncured ham I could find. Now I have leftovers for another omelet (and more).

Here with a homemade, whole-wheat, Harvest Grain bread for toast.

12 Likes

Spinach and artichoke brioche, I’m in love.

10 Likes

Why? Was the freezer hungry too?

3 Likes

So fresh. So fruit. So virtue. So delish :yum:

7 Likes

Natto and rice.

4 Likes

Freshly-baked Italian sweet buns. Soft-boiled eggs. The last of the leftover ham.

11 Likes

Do you just cut into the SBEs on the plate and let the yolk run wild?

I’m so looking forward to our German breakfasts with a SBE (in an egg cup), German rolls & bread & cheeses… :star_struck:

DH uses an egg cup, and has a special, small, thin spoon to expedite things (which he lifted out of a rental unit we once stayed at :roll_eyes: ). I bang off the top, scoop the egg out into a warm bowl, and season generously with salt and pepper. Butter would be nice, but health and all…

3 Likes

B&E’s, toasted everything bagel.

12 Likes

FarmBoy shrimp har gow and siu mai. Leftover soy-vinegar- chile crunch- sesame oil sauce tossed with some roasted celeriac.

Farm Boy shrimp appetizer pack

6 Likes

No photo today.

A scramble made with leftover spaghetti squash, rosemary roasted potato, and some cooked mushrooms picked out of Thursday’s braised beef short ribs.

Vegetables sautéed in butter, a little black pepper , marjoram and coriander, added 2 beaten eggs. An ounce of diced Jarlsberg added on top.

5 Likes

Any good?

Yep. I don’t post about my fails :rofl:

2 Likes

Chive scramble and the last of the mushroom-spinach lasagna.

6 Likes

Twinning! Well, somewhat :smiley:

Scrambled eggs with fresh parsley & Penzey’s Sunny Paris, sautéed king oyster shrooms with Aleppo pepper, and a few slices of Kunzler bacon.

8 Likes