What's Cooking? (New Jersey)

Come on - tell us! Maybe just a hint? How bad could it be???
As a librarian, I can’t stand unanswered questions. I promise not to judge.

4 Likes

Lol. Well, as a mod here I should be held up to the highest standards … but maybe as a fable.

Once upon a time two unknown mods went out for what was thought to be the best fried chicken in the land. Of course the mods were disappointed, but not overly so. So they tried it again one day, this time getting takeout for four. Said mods may have been inebriated when they ordered, asking for a fuckit bucket of chicken.

So now the dreaded fb has become a running joke between these imaginary mods now shared with all the magical creatures of the land.

5 Likes

God the mods here are losers!

3 Likes

Thanks - hilarious! Never would have guessed…

3 Likes

Fauve de Bourgogne

3 Likes

Mrs. P made a refreshing Spring pea salad to go with more of those beautiful Local 130 Seafood black bass filets. Details and pictures in the main WFD link below.

4 Likes

I had seen this on a cooking show several months ago and finally decided to give it a try. Here we have lobster tempora, over waffles with honey and corn infused butter drizzled with homemade “hot honey”. It was pretty f’n good!!

17 Likes

That looks fabulous. Hot honey has to be one of the greatest inventions of all times. I love it.

4 Likes

Beef Hearts, Gizzards, Choclo and Potatoes for her.
Gochujang and Garlic Lime marinated Chicken Thighs, Rice, Grilled Zuch, Potato and Pasta Salad (University Subs) for him.
Gulf Shrimp skewers and Rocoto Picante for both.

This all went great with a 2020 Ketel One and Lacroix Pamplemousse, and a Miller High Life pony.

12 Likes

I thought I was the only one who ate gizzards and hearts. Did you make them? I am so jealous.

3 Likes

GF was excited when she found them at Exito. First she marinated both in Aji Panca, Garlic, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt and Pepper and Goya Adobo. Wound up barely grilling them as my charcoal was dying out.

2 Likes

Beef rib from Monmouth Meats. Liberally seasoned, cooked on gas Weber ( yes, I know) top rack over a tin of applewood and water for 90 mins or 160 degrees (whichever comes first). This is before.

12 Likes

During…

10 Likes

After.

10 Likes

Yabba dabba do!

3 Likes

This looks incredible! Great job💥

3 Likes

Omg this is too good :wink:

1 Like

Here we have yesterday’s steak Diane and tonight’s rotisserie chicken. (my first ever! Lol) Chicken was stuffed with my left over honey corn butter and I used my hot honey as a glaze.

13 Likes

A few clams yesterday.:sunglasses:

17 Likes

So. The clams were the App. What was the Main? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes