What will the future of dining out be..............

I’m presuming you mean facilities separate from those in the toilet areas? If so, then they would be a rarity in the UK. Many of our South Asian and Middle Eastern restaurants serve halal food but I can only think of one place that has a specific hand washing facility separate from the toilets.

We once ate at a very casual Southwest Louisiana restaurant that had a well-frequented sink in the dining room for patrons to clean up after eating crabs or crawfish (depending on the season – the other two Louisiana seasons being oysters and shrimp); it was well provisioned with soap and rolls of paper towels. No need to visit the loo.

2 Likes

We have the same thing in Houston. I love it.

Some very-strict kosher restaurants, too. (Though by no means all kosher restaurants, nor at least judging by the Uzbek and Turkish restaurants in my neighborhood that are halal, not all of them, either.) But in any event, at restaurants, hand-washing is the least of anyone’s worries, isn’t it? And maybe even less there than at other places, like stores, where people are far more likely to “touch” things that others also touch, with little realistic ability to disinfect most surfaces at all, much less at frequent intervals throughout a business day…

1 Like

Whatever happened to “look with your eyes, not with your hands?”

2 Likes

Have posted this before on a different thread. The talk of the 4 seasons of seafood prompts this post. Had to have this, and gifted a couple too.

2 Likes

We just eat on terraces … And have travelled for the first time since March.

We use masks and avoid strangers as much as possible.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Absolutely one of the greatest humanitarians in today´s world …

I know him and he is quite an incredible gentleman.

Great video and Thank you for posting it.

2 Likes
1 Like