what to do with leftover chocolate truffles from variety pack

I have a bunch of lindt truffles left over from a variety pack but only in flavors no one wants around here, like white chocolate with lavender or pistachio.

Is there anything I can bake them into or do with them? Seems a shame to throw away. The best I can come up with is to chop them up and added to sugar cookies. I feel like there has to be something better. Is there?

If you don’t like them on their own, you probably won’t like them in baked goods.

2 Likes

White chocolate goes pretty well with raspberries… in a brownie/blondie, crumble, or even a cheesecake. Google it, as there are a ton of recipes that may best fit your palette.

1 Like

You could always post them to the UK, care of Harters.co.uk. Lindt truffles are “the business”, even in the less favoured flavours.

2 Likes

Save them for Halloween.

1 Like

If you don’t care for the flavors (can’t say I blame you on lavender), wouldn’t it be counterproductive to incorporate them into a sugar cookie just so they don’t go to waste and you eat them whether you want to or not. Unless you plan on giving the cookies away. Sometimes it’s better just to throw stuff out you don’t like. No point in throwing good after bad.

1 Like

Dip them in dark chocolate.

2 Likes

Genius!

2 Likes

Never done it myself but I’ve seen people put them in the bottom of an espresso cup before brewing into it.

A wise choice, IMO.