What’s on your mind?

Oh so true. New phone? Did you go with Snapple or Android?

Coincidentally I updated this iPad yesterday. I’m not sure what’s changed on it.

1 Like

I Phone 13 - where oh where did the monkey go? :monkey:

1 Like

Yes to be known as Snapple from now on!

1 Like

Now you can send money to me via Apple Pay. Woot woot.

PS - Meant I updated the iOS yesterday. It kept harassing me so I finally gave in.

1 Like

Haha - yes! We might be able to work something out lol. JK :hibiscus:

Yeah, I hesitate to update but sometimes it’s a good thing. It mainly just annoys me. But maybe more emojis? I must look now! BTW, I’ve been cautioned by the DD’s on the emojis to be avoided! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Mine was threatening to update in the middle of the night. Then in the morning it complained it wasn’t plugged in so it didn’t update. Nag nag nag.

1 Like

So is this your first Snapple or did you just update the ios too?

1 Like

No, this is the 3rd one, but first time the new version nagged me to update. I was happy before the change, we’ll see - maybe I can un-install. Gotta check the emojis first.

Some interesting new emojis, actually. Didn’t even peruse them all.

1 Like

15.6 is mostly security updates.
There’s a cool feature in TV where you can start a sports event at one’s leisure, sort of DVR-like.

Does it have emojis with vitiligo? I’ve never had an iPhone outside of work, but I might check it out if it did.

2 Likes

Ok I’ve heard everything now. Sitting down at the river having beers . I don’t know where the conversation was going . It came upon the term and action. SHORT SHEETED. I thought she was bs ing me . She is a excellent house keeper. I just looked it up and it’s true. Ever hear of this .lol It has to be my favorite.

1 Like

I’ll check and get back to you, but I’m thinking not - it would be something to campaign for though. Also sunburns, rashes, etc might be helpful. :upside_down_face:

I think Bitmoji has some. I saw them somewhere.

Nope. It was a petition.

download (1)

ETA Actually it was Animal Crossing!

venus-1

1 Like

Nice! I’ve admired pictures of that model, but can’t remember her name right now.

Tastes. Like. Cheekin’?

1 Like

I would not be able to sleep–or even relax–knowing that was around. I don’t care what it eats.

1 Like

8 Likes

I think my reason was that many of my school time friends were adults and same age degenerates-as per others’ definition. They used to smoke and drink a lot, and I hated that smell especially after they started vomiting. Most of the time I was the one who ran about looking for lemons, and I had to cover up them from their parents etc.
About smoking, I had to walk about 3 miles early morning everyday as a kid to school. There were some adults who used to smoke while waiting for the same bus, and after a long tiresome walk I needed fresh air. So I started to hate that smell, one as I genuinely hated it, two as those smokers were a real headache.

4 Likes

The worst of both worlds

3 Likes