What’s on your mind?

Thank you … Shall click on the Malwarebytes …

It has always done an exemplary job – just had wondered if there was a secondary recommendation.

Have a nice evening.

Thank you for sending the link and your recommendation.

Have a nice evening.

1 Like

Thank you and have a very nice evening.

Thanks again.

All is clean and no viruses …

1 Like

Make it a habit to open the task manager and check for any unwanted processes. Also disable the xbox bar and other unnecessary tool bar processes. Make sure to disable all unnecessary programmes from the start up. That will be very helpful. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glorious MSG!

3 Likes

3x + 1 = :face_with_head_bandage:

Back in 1963, if I was 24 hours from Tulsa and decided to stop for the night, where might I have been? And is there any good food there?

(1) Pretty much anywhere on earth.
(2) I’ll take a stab at it. Probably because you were with your mom.

Aren’t the Twin Cities about 24 hours from Tulsa?
If so, then a lutefisk hot dish seems in order.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Not if you were driving and “stopped to rest for the night”.

2 Likes

Hmmm…. I couldn’t determine if it was a trick question….but if limited to driving then it’s hard to say which Interstates were around in 1963 or the direction you were traveling… but I think one could actually reach Tulsa in 24 hours from Los Angeles, NYC from the east, almost Canada from the north and certainly Mexico from the South. Alternatively, assuming you were traveling a reasonable 70 mph for 12 hours you’d be looking at roughly a 840 mile radius.

As for good food; sure there was good food especially if you were coming from Minneapolis and had dined on Spam. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Lol or Spam!!!

1 Like

The answer…

2 Likes

My father bought ACCENT as soon as it came on the market. Used it with FSU abandon. Never any side affects then…, or now.

2 Likes

I feel my music preference is fairly eclectic (sometimes epileptic) and I’ve tried to appreciate jazz but just can’t. It sounds like random notes to my ear especially jazzy jazz.

Jazzy jazz as opposed to jazzy____?
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

as opposed to DJ Jazzy Jeff? :wink:

4 Likes

There definitely is jazz and then there’s jazz.

I cannot abide scat. But, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoyed the music in the bars we went in when we visited New Orleans.

Then there’s the wonderful “Jazz Club” sets in 1990s comedy sketch show the, erm, Fast Show. Nice.

3 Likes