What is your favorite Le Creuset? (color, form...)

How dare I enjoy a thing I can’t afford.

OMG, if more second grade girls cooked, that sucker would be a mega hit.

4 Likes

Now imagine if they did one with Elsa

1 Like

That’s what it looks like …

What a bargain … because it obviously bestows magical powers on the cook!

I know that feeling!

Mind reader.

Omg I feel guilty as shnap of that.

And you can choose only one!

2 Likes

The official colour guide from LC.

The favourites among countries
bb77972c8f20b638e0c52cbdaa602ec9

4 Likes

Personally I like the Teal, Caribbean, Ocean range. But I don’t own any LC, I use only Staub :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

Are the favorite color among countries in an order? I am surprised that yellow (soleil) is the most popular color.

Red must be the most favorite color – it seems it is their flagship color for both companies.

Yes, red, or orange-red.

I suppose my favorite colors are: Nectar, Azure and Oyster

1 Like

:rofl: At the end of the day, most of my cast iron cookwares are just black (matt or shiny) because fashion comes and goes, and I can get tired of some colours or too many colours after a while. I have an aubergine coloured small cocotte and a dark blue tajine because of they were the only available colours that were on sale that I don’t dislike. Also black looks pro. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :roll_eyes:

See, you like yellow too!

I think I like yellow. However, yellow is an interesting color. It looks great on its own, but it can be too eye catching. For example, I probably do not want to drive a Nectar color car.

1 Like

Some colours are on gradient. Not sure about Nectar, but blue and grey are, I guess monotone are too dull for certain colours.

Look Doraemon