What is the Santa hat replacement thing supposed to be?

But are you authorized to grant a free subscription?!

bring on the airing of grievances if Iā€™m wrong hahahahaha

4 Likes

Jr willing be handing out door prizes as everyone exits the building :smile:

4 Likes

Correct!!! YAY!!!

4 Likes

For those unfamiliar

5 Likes

Just saw the annual Festivus Blrnd Booskerdoo Coffee and saw the pole, so I logged on to share the newsā€¦ Oh well!

1 Like

Iā€™ve utilized the search function and checked every category. I even checked the topic list twice.

Where is the thread for the airing of grievances?

1 Like

This one?

1 Like

I thought that one was for grievances related to restaurants. I refer to (in the spirit of Festivus) the airing of grievances concerning the honourable members of this august body of HOā€™s.

3 Likes

That is done at the party!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I heard that about you.

1 Like

NICELY DONE!

2 Likes

And now thereā€™s a face instead of the Festivus pole, but even on my laptop, I canā€™t figure out who it is!!! Anyone??

Bob Ross, maybe?

As someone posted above, itā€™s Jerry Stiller, whose Seinfeld character Frank Costanza supposedly invented Festivus:

How did Festivus come to be? Itā€™s best to let its fictional creator, Frank Costanza (Jerry Stiller), explain:

ā€œMany Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized, there had to be another way!ā€

The doll was destroyed. But the elder Costanza saw its end as a boon: ā€œOut of that, a new holiday was born! A Festivus for the rest of us!ā€

1 Like

The Human Fund Award!

2 Likes

OMG I recently received a package (NOT something I had ordered), and while I didnā€™t ā€˜recognizeā€™ the product as coming from someone I knew, the moment I read the note, I knew who it was. It started with ā€œJames has made a donation in your name to the Human Fundā€¦ā€ KILLED me.

1 Like

I do it for the Ho-Hos.

1 Like