What is the Santa hat replacement thing supposed to be?

A cookie press. A sex toy.

Easy there tiger this is a family friendly site !!!

Warmer…

Hey, I didn’t design that thing!

A CD spindle. A shamrock doing a faceplant.

1 Like

Teeball stand from when you would whack baseballs off of it as a kid. Earring post.

Never in a million years would I guess a Christmas tree stand. What definitely doesn’t make it an Xmas tree stand is the giant cylindrical column. There is never a huge column since trees are all different sizes. The base holds the tree, as seen above, and you hand crank the bolts into the tree stump.

And you’re cold again…

Perhaps a hat rack for the missing Santa hat?!

**@sck Has Authorized me to offer a free months subscription for the first one who accurately guesses what this is. For those of you who guess and get it wrong, you will have to pay $ 9.95 next month. You can make your checks out to NotJrvedivici and I will make sure your account get’s credited!!!

(yes this is an obnoxious joke**

Oh what about those gadgets you mix cement with?

A hurrycane

2 Likes

I thought it was a candle. That works for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, non-believers who just like the house to smell nice, folks who lose power during the winter storms, etc.

2 Likes

Temporary sign post?

https://goo.gl/images/YPiMEi

And did anyone else notice it’s not standard? Some are leaning left, some are leaning right, some are straight up. Maybe a hint of hot/cold?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s been nipping the eggnog?

2 Likes

God knows the longer this post goes I will be!!

5 Likes

OMG - wait . . . it is a festivus pole!

Festivus - for the rest of us

13 Likes

Ha! We might have a winner!!!

If that’s the correct answer, I am impressed.

2 Likes

Thimes wins!!! Nicely done my friend. If this isn’t the winning answer I declare it a winner in my book

1 Like