What is the Santa hat replacement thing supposed to be?

A cookie press. A sex toy.

(Junior) #22

Easy there tiger this is a family friendly site !!!

(Junior) #23

Warmer…

Hey, I didn’t design that thing!

A CD spindle. A shamrock doing a faceplant.

Teeball stand from when you would whack baseballs off of it as a kid. Earring post.

Never in a million years would I guess a Christmas tree stand. What definitely doesn’t make it an Xmas tree stand is the giant cylindrical column. There is never a huge column since trees are all different sizes. The base holds the tree, as seen above, and you hand crank the bolts into the tree stump.

(Junior) #26

And you’re cold again…

Perhaps a hat rack for the missing Santa hat?!

(Junior) #28

**@sck Has Authorized me to offer a free months subscription for the first one who accurately guesses what this is. For those of you who guess and get it wrong, you will have to pay $ 9.95 next month. You can make your checks out to NotJrvedivici and I will make sure your account get’s credited!!!

(yes this is an obnoxious joke**

Oh what about those gadgets you mix cement with?

(Gwenn) #30

A hurrycane

(kg) #31

I thought it was a candle. That works for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, non-believers who just like the house to smell nice, folks who lose power during the winter storms, etc.

Temporary sign post?

https://goo.gl/images/YPiMEi

(kg) #33

And did anyone else notice it’s not standard? Some are leaning left, some are leaning right, some are straight up. Maybe a hint of hot/cold?

Maybe it’s been nipping the eggnog?

(Junior) #35

God knows the longer this post goes I will be!!

OMG - wait . . . it is a festivus pole!

Festivus - for the rest of us

Ha! We might have a winner!!!

(Dan) #38

If that’s the correct answer, I am impressed.

Thimes wins!!! Nicely done my friend. If this isn’t the winning answer I declare it a winner in my book