What is our group identity here on Hungry Onion?????

Over on the other site we were “Hounds”…we would hold "Chow-downs’ etc. -Or- I mean from what I’ve read of you people who came here from that “other” site, I of course am new here. I’m NotJrvedivici…new member, no history, clean slate all of my virginous virtues. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So how do we refer to our collective selves here? I can see myself as a “Scrappy Scallion” -or- are we a “Sack of Shallots”?

What are some of your idea’s? I think at this stage we need some kind of common identity.

So far, I’ve heard Hunions, HO’s, Onions, alliums, Funyuns, and maybe some I can’t remember…

1 Like

Alliumites

That’s pretty deep.

Funyun…or Funions…yeah I can be that!!!

FYI sprinkle a few Frenchies Funions on top of the melted cheese on your next onion soup at home!! Yummmy!!!

I’m partial to HOs myself, but that’s probably cuz I came up with it.

6 Likes

I"m not sure I’m comfortable with call you a HO, Lingua.

1 Like

But are you comfortable with calling yourself a HO… that is the question.

3 Likes

If the size 14 shoe fits…

2 Likes

Onionistas.

No to Funyuns or any variation.

3 Likes

Onion-istas…interesting a little Latin flair. Or Starbucks too I guess. Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Well, kind of like someone we know here, how about NotHounds

4 Likes

I think I resemble that comment. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Alliumni/ae

Get-togethers could be Alliumni Reunions or ReOnions

Hunchos, Hunchoramas

4 Likes

Though I came up with “Hunions”, I do like “Hunchos”.

2 Likes

I am! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Comfortable being called one, too.

I thought I did? Maybe I just thought it. GMTA. You can be a Chow Ho’ bu you cannot be a Chow Funion, really, can you?

Hunions…that has a nice feel to it, like the warm embrace of an old friend. (that use to be my line as I took the first sip of my martini…ahhhhhhhh like the warm embrace of an old friend sigh) .

That’s what I was thinking when I came up with it.

2 Likes

Alliuminati?

6 Likes