What have you been watching lately?

Finally catching up on the new season of Reservation Dogs. Also watched the very funny comedy special with Tom Papas, and a kinda boring standup with Todd Barry.

New season is on PBS. But just a heads up, don’t check it out until you finish season 4.

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t signed up for the PBS app yet.

I started Who is Erin Carter? tonight…

2 Likes

Very much enjoyed “Who is Erin Carter” :smile::paw_prints::paw_prints:

3 Likes

I’ve been watching season 26 of “Silent Witness” on Britbox. 26 seasons! I tried to start fom the first season, I think in the mid nineties, but couldn’t get past the looks. I really enjoyed seasons 25 and 26.

1 Like

I didn’t want to watch all the seasons, that’s why I haven’t started it :joy:

1 Like

First two episodes were ok. It’s a bit darker than previous seasons although maybe I’m just not remembering correctly.

1 Like

We watched ‘Knife Skills’ (documentary, 2017, 40 minutes) last night; a rental from our library system. It was very interesting and inspiring and I recommend it.

2 Likes

Nice! Here’s more info about it.

1 Like

We’re picky sometimes. No Nicola Walker, no Unforgotten for us. The good news is Annika returns soon.

1 Like

Thanks for expanding! I understand the program is still in place.

1 Like

Love “Professor T” - just watched second episode of the second season. Glad to see there will be a third. Must admit I have a brainy crush on Jasper Tempest!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’ll want to look for the older version too.

2 Likes

We watched one episode of River on BritBox but found it moved too slow.

Enjoying Breeders very much, but I love pretty much anything Martin Freeman does.

1 Like

The second version of Van Der Valk runs on Sunday PBS here last after Professor T and Unforgotten. You’d know the two stars from Musketeers where Marc Warren replaced our beloved Peter Capaldi.

1 Like

Fire Down Below ~ Steven Segal & Kris Kristofferson. Very good movie.

1 Like

We watched the first 3 episodes and it’s excellent. Love how they introduce all the different characters in the first episode and then we gradually find out their links to the victim. Sunny and the others are still excellent and replacement for Nicola Walker character is good. Always hard to adjust to changes.

Season 2 of Capitani

We’re not the only one handling the remotes, and we very infrequently watch anything alone.

1 Like