What Fast Food Chain Do You Love?

I have no Shake Shacks near, but I do love a tailored seersucker suit.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

But do you love it?

1 Like

I liked it a lot! I’ll try some of the other sauces. It was the best junk I’ve eaten in months.

But I am impatient. LOL. I don’t know how people wait in line for these things. There’s a less popular rice dog place at the other side of Koreatown that I might try, to see if the kitchen is quicker!

2 Likes

Well, some people just take out their cell phone and do other things. Other people place an order and then go to nearby supermarket and then come back. :smiley: I tend to do the latter.

2 Likes

Harvey’s (in Canada) gets my money every time. Being able to customize the toppings is great, and I don’t have to decide between onion rings and fries when I order “frings.”

I enjoyed Super Duper Burgers, but since they closed their location nearest me I’ll have to feast upon the memories alone.

3 Likes
2 Likes

RIP the TB Enchirito. That was good fast food. https://www.mashed.com/225863/whatever-happened-to-taco-bells-enchirito/

1 Like

I thought this was interesting.

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: that’s sad

1 Like

Love is too strong a word. However, I do like Nando’s Peri-Peri and MOS Burger.
For U.S. chains, Slim Chickens.

2 Likes

Just got some In-N-Out burger and fries last week. Still loving them.

4 Likes
5 Likes

The only fast food place I’ve dined at more than 5 times over the past 2 years is Mary Brown’s Fried Chicken.

I broke down and had McD’s in April (quarter pounder with Cheese), after a stressful appointment and 2 years without, and had McD’s again last Sat night, when the fairly nice Italian restaurant in my neighbourhood, with a kitchen that was still open at 10:15 pm, and was still taking orders from people on its patio and inside, would not prepare me a takeout order that would have cost $40. So I had 6 McNuggets and a donut from McDonald’s, for around $9 Canadian.

1 Like

McD’s sells donuts?

1 Like

Yep, it’s a newish thing in Canada. The sprinkle donut is not that great tbh, but at least it’s cheap and fresh.

Okay, that isn’t tempting but since you just HAD to post about McD…I have an UberEats order arriving shortly :wink:

2 Likes

Enjoy!!
I tried the new Buffalo wing sauce nugget dip 2 weeks ago- and honey. I’m a new convert to honey with my fried chicken or nuggets.

1 Like

Do you agree?

Wow, I am shocked that the reviewer preferred the McD’s Boston Creme.

The Tim Horton’s Boston Creme from everything I have heard is legendary.

1 Like

Well I’m not so sure about these rankings, they list “Which Wich” sandwich shop as the most popular fast food restaurant in San Francisco, yet to my knowledge San Francisco doesn’t have a single Which Wich sandwich shop location.

4 Likes