What Fast Food Chain Do You Love?

I was wondering that… I know when Popeyes chicken sandwich came out, it took the market by a storm. However, it is interesting that Popeyes managed to surprised a traditional chicken sandwich franchise like Chi Fil A.

1 Like

Good- take one for the team and report your findings. :wink:

2 Likes

That was my favorite line back on Chowhound.

3 Likes

I’ve tried both Popeye’s and ChickfilA sandwiches several times, and although ChickfilA’s are somewhat more consistent, I much prefer Popeye’s.

5 Likes

We need to have a separate trend on fried chicken sandwich.

3 Likes

This thread is on the NJ food board though I am pretty sure they have crossed state lines.

3 Likes

That is the beauty of it - can you imagine how boring life would be if we were all the same with same preferences and dislikes? I love chic fil a. Could totally take or leave popeyes. Neither are close to me, so generally it just isn’t an issue.

2 Likes

For example, he just brought lunch!

PXL_20220330_201501692

3 Likes

My god. Are these his show of love for you?

4 Likes

Is the Spicy Deluxe with NO CHEESE to make the sandwich slightly healthy? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:grin:I generally don’t like fast food cheese. The exception is In and Out.

And for the record, those bags are for four of us. :blush:

3 Likes

I also like In and Out. I like Chic Fil A ok. I think they make the best chicken sandwich out there. However, in general, I like hamburger. I do really like Chic Fil A’s cow mascots. It just makes sense that cows will be the spokepersons for chicken sandwich (as oppose to chicken being the spokeperson for chicken sandwich).

3 Likes

This is slightly mean :slight_smile: The nearest one to here is about 80 miles.

2 Likes

Yeah, I rarely eat fast food, but when I do it has to be without that orange, oily cheese. And why, when you order something that doesn’t come with cheese standard, you’re charged extra, but when you order no cheese they don’t deduct the cost?

3 Likes

Sorry! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There’s a whole different chicken sandwich thread somewhere, also nominally in New Jersey.

New Jersey is not a real place. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

These chicken sandwich talks actually make me hungry now…

4 Likes

Despite not having had a fried chicken sandwich in over 3 years, I guarantee this thread will lead me to having a fried chicken sandwich within the next 3 days!

9 Likes

Oh, c’mon! Did no one else think of a Seinfeld episode?

2 Likes