What are you listening to? 2024

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Pat Methey group . Lyle Mays . Montreal jazz festival July 3rd 1982 . Close to home ( Mars ) . While making pizza . Superb. . In the mix also . George Duke. No Rhyme , No Reason .

1 Like

Another way I discover new music is having my Shazam app open whenever we watch movies or shows. This fab singer/songwriter was heavily (exclusively, actually) featured in the Irish show the Dry.

I downloaded both her albums immediately. Shades of 90s moody indie pop, a voice reminiscent of Dolores Oā€™Riordan and Regina Spektor.

1 Like

Yesterday morning (April 1st) I listened to ā€˜The Goldbrick Variationsā€™ by Peter Schickele aka PDQ Bach. Fun story but sadly he just passed on earlier this year.

50th anniversary fan video winner!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Scarlattiā€™s Piano Sonata in F Major while watching the enterprising Red Pine Squirrels in action this morning.

Our spiffy new bathroom has a fan/light/bluetooth that connects to your phone, so today I broke it in with a playlist Iā€™d made for my mom last year so she could listen to some of her favorite tunes she would still remember, despite her dementia. We only got to listen to a couple of songs when I visited her in the hospital last February.

5 Likes

Can your bathroom fan communicate with your refrigerator?
Or are they plotting behind your back?

3 Likes

The real question here isā€¦ do I want to know? :scream:

1 Like

Bathroom fan: WTF are you feeding her?
Refrigerator:
Bathroom fan: Whatever it is, stop. JUST STOP.

3 Likes
2 Likes

ā€˜We Are the Ship: The Story Of Negro League Baseballā€™ by Kadir Nelson read on MTPRā€™s Childrenā€™s Corner this morning. Itā€™s baseball season folks!

1 Like
1 Like

For 10cc fans

1 Like

Boogety boogety boogety shoo:

1 Like