What are you drinking right now? (Non-alcoholic)

Berry La Croix - we go through cases of the different flavors!

2 Likes

Alcohol free old fashioned:

Ginger ale, citrus seltzer, and a dash of angostura Bitters.

2 Likes

I like to add an Amarena fabbri cherry (available on amazon) to that with a bit of the syrup from the jar

1 Like

Excellent suggestion.

Cranberry Pomegranate juice with citrus seltzer and a splash of grapefruit juice:

Just picked up the first apple cider of the season. This batch was made with honeycrisp apples and it hit the spot (even though it is still in the 80s here).:apple:

Estate grown Tanzanian Arusha Viennese Roast with a big splash of half n half in a purple Snoopy mug:

1 Like

It tastes disgusting, yet I crave them occasionally. I don’t know why.

1 Like

Make no mistake the like is for the face peeking out from behind the bottle

Yesterday I had a glass of grape crush soda. I think the last time I had a glass
was when I was seven … It smelled disgusting like paint thinner but the intense imitation
grape taste and all that sugar got me reminiscing about days gone by…

2 Likes

Water. After a few pours :roll_eyes:

A ginger infusion. Kinda pricey but I’m using the six pk in cocktails, mocktails and marinades.

1 Like

Lemonade
Iced coffee made with Greek Nescafé, instant espresso or regular instant coffee.

Occasionally water infused with strawberries.

Vietnamese iced coffee when I visit my favourite coffee shop in Toronto.

Occasional iced nonfat lattes when I’m out. I have only ordered 5 iced lattes since March 14th.

1 Like

Rooibos iced
Mango tango iced
Club soda w lime

1 Like

Thai iced tea. So refreshing on a hot day!

2 Likes

Lately, Trader Joe’s Sparkling Strawberry Juice Beverage. Just strawberry juice, water, CO2, and citric acid. Four 8.5 oz cans for $3.99. Very tasty and refreshing in the Vegas summer heat. (Product of Vietnam). Only available in summer, I believe.

Do you make your own sweetened condensed milk or is that something different in the jar @Rooster?

This is good to know @celeryvictor; will have to look for it. Need to change up SP Aranciata mixed with seltzer.

In the jar is a standard can of scmilk thinned with whole milk.

2 Likes

Lemonade. Every time the the thermometer reaches 90+ I crave lemonade. Not the store-bought stuff (too sweet and artificial) but the home-made lemonade. We’re now in a heat wave, so homemade lemonade has been essential for me. Mom and sis crave homemade iced tea.

Full disclosure . . . After three months of quarantine we actually allowed sis and BIL in our house. Not a lot of hugging but 5+ hours of conversation. We agreed to disagree. It’s just nice to talk to other people.

2 Likes

dragon well longjing green tea