Weird News

Woman saved by a bottle of bbq sauce:

(may be disturbing, concerns dog attack)

1 Like

The BBQ Gods were out in force.
The Power Of Sauce.
Probably Vinegar based,
I’m guessing.

2 Likes

Nope, looks like it’s a national tomato based sauce!

Emergency kit for automobile:
*Flashlight - check
*tire jack - check
*bbq sauce - check!

1 Like

I’m not sure what the accident was.
I’m not going to get into the pit bull controversy but that’s a bummer of a story.

1 Like

It is. The woman is lucky there was help. But my mind keeps wondering why the man had a bottle of bbq sauce on the floorboard of his truck!

1 Like

Rifle rack in the back,
Sauce in the front.
Joe Dirt lives!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ya never know when you’ll encounter someone operating a Smoker on the side of the road?

2 Likes

Yeah, but it’s not worth stopping for if it needs store bought bbq sauce! - Testy Texan

3 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

You mean there are people who don’t??? :slight_smile: I’m not big on bottled BBQ sauce but I usually carry a bottle of hot sauce with me when I’m travelling.

4 Likes

I hadn’t watched the video.
Sweet Baby Ray’s !

1 Like

That sort of puts the kibosh on the idea of BBQ regional purity.

Back to the crux of the post…

I’ve got an issue with the writer describing the dogs as Pit Bulls with no further comment on breed or mixed breed. Calling a dog a Pit Bull is a pejorative slam on an animal. It carries the implied intent to describe a dog as trained to fight in the Pit. To win. Or die. IMO, most people who raise and love a “bully” breed pet would not appreciate someone calling their dog a Pit Bull.

So, what was/were the breed(s) of the dogs?

More weird foodish news:

1 Like

I thought it nice he returned it to the water.
I’m not sure if there’s a big recipe baseline for goldfish and I’m choosing not to look because I’ll probably be proven wrong.

1 Like

This would be a better story if he used a cat head biscuit as bait!

3 Likes

While the mix up is funny I find the excruciatingly long televised interview hysterical for the effort spent to create filler on an obviously slow news day.

1 Like

Alabama sword fight!

4 Likes

Modeling wonderful behavioral skills for her children.

Modeling the wisdom and restraint of an elder for all other customers…

1 Like

Hahaha! Some laugh than the agony political daily news.

1 Like