Updates and running commentary from our critters

To be so brainless or innocent. Benjy the brainless boop. Kay thinks he sleeps on the job.

Principessa Turandot in a freaking box on my lap. Progress!

11 Likes

Wow, quite a difference. I’m thinking of swabbing our new canine housemate. Animal shelter says Pom mix but I think there is some sort of terrier in there too on account of the coarse hair.

Sami 3 27 2024

10 Likes

The Russian Blue ‘tragedy’ is common around here (NW Rockies). So many sad stories. All seem to be attributed to nefarious breeding practices, yet it continues.

I felt terrible for the poor kitten and my mom, although I’d implored her to adopt a shelter cat instead :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Congrats on the new pup! Very cute.

1 Like

+++ shelter cats. My friend adopted the coolest dude recently.

5 Likes

:heart:. What a guy!!

Either cats or my 16 month old grandson.

Hmmm. Looks familiar. Or familial.

4 Likes

Oh, no! The Cone of Shame! What a cutie! :heart_eyes:

He’s older now. And heftier. And his name should be gimmeakiss, because that’s all he wants. From anyone who happens to be around . He’s not picky. Just a sweetie. But stubborn. He gets what he wants … they all do, it seems.

4 Likes

Chonky joined me in bed this morning around 5am (no idea why I was awake) and stayed there for the next 2 hours. He was a super-snuggle bug today. I love him so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

“Mom, don’t you think you should get up from your nap and feed me?”

7 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve got two bed-hogs. They both want to snuggle with me at the same time, and push each other, and me, out of the way.

8 Likes

They’re adorable!

That’s what they tell me. Constantly.

2 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: +++!

Cutie pie! Our kitty almost broke his windpipe (jumped up on a elevated stool and jumped back down wonkily with the collar extending ahead of his face) with the COS in that forward facing position. The vet said it was okay to have him wear it reversed. Lesson learned.

1 Like

Izzy Houdini’ed his way out of the COS the vet provided. This snap one (from Amazon - same day delivery) worked better. Never thought about reversing the collar!!