Updates and running commentary from our critters

The humans ate at home tonight. First they had those puffy lentil things dipped in hummus. I love those. Then it was stroganoff time. Mmmm.

11 Likes

Mmmm, beer!

10 Likes

I love this!

Looks like they may have had too much “nip” and have been cut off. Beautiful cat, you have.

He wears his weight well (family secret :joy:). He’s also usually not on the dining room table (in case anyone was wondering). We allowed it during the Pandemic Years bc nothing mattered anymore, apparently (never during meals, of course). He’s never done it since, save for this occasion.

He’s a weirdo. A very beautiful weirdo :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: to all who celebrate. :heart:
I fully expect there to be more turkey for me when I wake up from my nap, and I’m still waiting for vanilla frosted desserts or pumpkin pie to wash it all down. :paw_prints::paw_prints:

9 Likes

The humans are going to eat roast beef and give me my usual can of glop. They won’t even give me bones because I just eat them like candy bars. At least the granddaughter is coming over. She shares.

11 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

This might not end well.

12 Likes

Is something going on today?

11 Likes

Visions of catnip plums danced in their heads…

10 Likes

Are you going to share any of that with us??? We’ve been good boys!

12 Likes

Sorry, Santa—no time for this unless you hurry up and give me all the treats. A girl’s got places to be.

10 Likes

She looks like she’s ready to bolt - Santa’s got a good grip on her!

4 Likes

LOL, Biscuit does this every year. We take her for a holiday photo (proceeds go to local animal rescue) and it’s always a fail. She just wants to meet other people and ask for treats. The world is her party.

9 Likes

Gorgeous pups.

1 Like

Handsome pooch…no, not Santa. Besides, I don’t even think that’s the real Santa. Probably one of his helpers.

3 Likes

(Will wake up around 9 pm and wonder what she’s missed) :paw_prints::paw_prints::heart::christmas_tree::sparkles:

11 Likes

Zeke!

12 Likes

We’re not brave enough to take our Aussies for photos with Santa. We don’t even take them to the vet at the same time - too excitable.

3 Likes