Trump Burger is a Tourist Attraction

3 Likes

Speechless!

(post deleted by author)

Looks like the burger version of Chick-fil-A. A big miss for me.

3 Likes

Based on local demographics it seem a smart business move.

Nice that they offer a hefty military and veteran discount.

1 Like

As a veteran I find the implication offensive. Most veterans take seriously their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.

5 Likes

Your perogative.

As a veteran I enjoy discounts.

P.S. What’s your beef with chick fil a?

3 Likes

A relative stopped in there last month and didn’t like the the burger served with bbq sauce but I’ve heard good things otherwise. I’d sure give it a try.

3 Likes

Wait? Chick-fil-A actually taste good. We still do not know if Trump Burger is any good yet.

Let me guess. You don’t know about all the video games about Trump?

(post deleted by author)

My beef with Chic-fil-A is that they do not have beef.

2 Likes

I am happy to accept veterans’ discounts but I do not expect them. I do not support businesses that discriminate against people and who try to force their religion on me.

End of discussion.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t know. I do not patronize businesses that discriminate against members of my family and my friends. And I do not support businesses that try to impose their religious beliefs on others.

4 Likes

I get it. I get it. It is your opinion. Totally respect. I just want to be clear. Are you talking about Trump burger or are you talking about Chick-fil-A or both?

1 Like

I doubt I’d like burger with bbq sauce, either.

The picture is funny though because the missing T on the brand has something on the plate just next to it that makes me read it as “GRUMP”.

Me neither. I used to love bbq sauce on hamburger. I still do not hate it, but even so, I want only a very light layer bbq sauce. Most bbq sauces are just too powerful and overwhelm the beef patty.

If find the Trump burger to be offensive. What’s next, a Benedict Arnold milkshake? And I have no interest in patronizing Chick-fil-A that actively discriminates against a class of people.

3 Likes

Ok… here is the $50.99 Biden Burger they offer.

1 Like

Yes, the pun was intended. :slight_smile:

I only eat fast food if I’m on an interstate drive, anyway. I’ll most often pick a Wendy’s in that case.

1 Like