Trump Burger is a Tourist Attraction

Sure thing.

Well, this has been interesting. We have a seasonal lobster shack on the Outer Cape whose owner was photographed and admitted to attending the Jan. 6th resurrection and is unapologetic about it. He does lose some clams over it…

1 Like

Wocka-Wocka-Wocka.

Edit - oh, wait, it works better with the bear.

You know “lose a few clams” means lose money out here…don’t 'cha?

Yes, that’s why I gave you the Fozzie Da Bear. It was funny.

1 Like

So much for “Thoughful discussions among avid food lovers.”

1 Like

Not sure I take your meaning, neighbor.

I viewed a seafood restaurateur “losing a few clams” as a particularly funny play on words.

Hence, “wocka wocka wocka”, Fozzie’s common joke punctuation.

How do you view it?

Perhaps in “Regional Dining Discussions” we are allowed to color outside of the lines. I have Covid with a 101.5° temperature and to my delight, CCE and I are having an appropriately Regional Discussion. My amusement is facilitated by the bourbon hot toddy that my spouse brought me to ease my misery…

1 Like

You mean like I have beef with Chic-fil-A for not having beef?

1 Like

Hope you improve quickly, and that your spouse is able to avoid it, too.

1 Like

Thank you. He brought it home to me rom a form a. Porsche track event in upstate New Hampshire He’s over it. I take almost 2xs as long to recover from normal stuff. My body is beat down from cancer and a rare blood disorder. He lives his life around me but he’s always there when I need him.

And he never stops what he does

Add images here

</di
v>

1 Like

Hi folks. This thread has gone about as well as anyone would expect given the topic. There are plenty of sites to discuss politics and even its intersection with food. So we’re going to lock this now.

10 Likes