Trama’s at One Willow [NJ]

Trama’s Trattoria is one my favorites - good food, service and consistency. Really looking forward to trying their new location. A breath of fresh air for the old Bay Pointe Inn location where I never had a good experience and the vibe was older than the guy running it. Looking forward to a great meal at Trama’s at One Willow.

3 Likes

Yes

Awesome!!! I always say I fell in love with my husband’s food before I fell in love with him. :blush:
We are going to get a good fun vibe. Got ppl like Quincy Mumford playing by the outdoor bar, James Dalton, Jamie Brown, 10 String, Nicholes & Dimes, Carl Gentry, and the list goes on.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Laura and best of luck. I’m rooting for you guys!

I really miss Neals. That place was fun, fairly priced and the food was decent. Their house wasabi salad was very tasty and 5.00 burger night was always a good Monday. Good things normally don’t last…at least in my life lol

1 Like

Hi @Laura_Trama, I have a food blog and would be glad to give you guys some PR with a news post regarding your opening. Please contact me with a private message if you are interested.

Do you have an opening date? I’m thinking about celebrating my wedding anniversary at this beautiful venue the first week of June (Sat 6/8).

Beautiful location to celebrate an anniversary. We will be open by then. I am not putting an exact date on it but we are shooting for week after Mother’s Day.

2 Likes

I would like to make a reservation for 2 at 7 on Saturday 6/8. Thanks!

Email me your full name and phone number at tramasatonewillow@gmail.com.

Email sent. Thanks!

1 Like

http://tramasatonewillow.com/

1 Like

That was a tease…

HO is a great site for me to get good information regarding local restaurants. I feel that I get to know certain posters & respect their opinions. When I am interested in a restaurant, I also like their Facebook page. This gives me current offerings.

I’m sure that their website will be finished soon!.

You will be able to find as much as I have to give you on Facebook right now. My design company first had to work on logos, then helping me on menu layouts, and website next. As soon as I have a menu that chef has finalized I will post of FB and on the website’s landing page as well as a Open Table Widget.

5 Likes

I just wanted to compliment you on your representation of the restaurant and your follow up. It’s greatly appreciated and I look forward to visiting you soon!

2 Likes

Noticed that the menu is now posted on website. Can’t wait to try many items!

http://tramasatonewillow.com/

1 Like

That’s a nice menu with plenty of options looking forward to getting here.

I love how I didn’t see one “market” price item. Nicely done Tramas!

I’m looking forward to getting here soon. Their menu does indeed look nice.

4 Likes

Made reservation for Thursday night. Cannot wait!

2 Likes

Menu looks great. I am looking forward to trying it out.