Time for a food processor - suggestions?

I was in a similar boat as you - no counter space and wanted something light. Bought a medium capacity Cuisinart food processor and probably have not used it nearly as much as I thought I would due to having to pull it out (it’s heavy) and then the clean up. In all honesty, the Cuisinart works exactly as I need it to, when I use it and I’m glad I have it. But as I’m cooking daily, and often with the late nights home from work, dragging out the Cuisinart is the last thing I want to do. I will make it work with my hand held blender, and most of the time, it works for what I need. That’s a simple rinse and wipe down, vs taking out blades and carefully washing so I don’t lose fingers. I need work night clean up to be no more than 20 mins, and Cuisinart will add to that. It’s fine for a weekend if you go all out cooking then.

EDIT: Ok, I have no idea what I hit that makes my post look this funky and I can’t undo it. :confused:

1 Like

Undid your post. Actually, I don’t know how to reproduce the effect of your post. I just copied it, if someone is interested…

I was in a similar boat as you - no counter space and wanted something light.  Bought a medium capacity Cuisinart food processor and probably have not used it nearly as much as I thought I would due to having to pull it out (it's heavy) and then the clean up.  In all honesty, the Cuisinart works exactly as I need it to, when I use it and I'm glad I have it.  But as I'm cooking daily, and often with the late nights home from work, dragging out the Cuisinart is the last thing I want to do.  I will make it work with my hand held blender, and most of the time, it works for what I need.  That's a simple rinse and wipe down, vs taking out blades and carefully washing so I don't lose fingers.    I need work night clean up to be no more than 20 mins, and Cuisinart will add to that.  It's fine for a weekend if you go all out cooking then.

===

EDIT: Actually, if you type 4 blank space before your text, you can achieve this. Problem is this text allows only 1 line.

test
1 Like