Theorita, SF Nopa review w/ PICS

I tried out Theorita on Sat 11/10/18 and liked it. You order at the cashier, get a number, find a place to sit, then they bring the food to you. On weekends they have brunch menu 8am-3pm.

I wanted to try the vegan chili w/ cornbread but they didn’t have it, I then picked turkey sandwich $16 with a slice of pear blackberry pie $5.50.

Got my slice of pie when I paid so ate that first because I was hungry. It’s a normal slice, not very big. It had a good amount of fruit and crust was pretty tasty. I ate it all in about 5 bites.

Waited a long time for my turkey sandwich because there was a lot of orders before me. I got to kill time watching the cooks and runners getting food out. Took a bunch of pics of other peoples food.

Turkey sandwich was a good size with lots of turkey, greens, avocado, tomatoes. I got it with a side salad and it was nice.

Worker said his favorite is the fried chicken sandwich. I thought the chopped salad looked good, breakfast burrito, burger. Will go back one day.

Unisex bathroom in the back, and 2 more if you go through the door for more bathrooms.

7 Likes

looks good, but why is the bottom bread slice so much thicker? is that just the angle of the photo?

it’s just the angle of the photo, I don’t think it’s thicker. On the menu it seems they make their own bread.

Had the burger for lunch today and my friend had the fried chicken sandwich. I asked for medium rare but they said with two 4 oz patties they only cook them medium, but it was more medium well to well. Came with cheddar cheese and caramelized onions and had a nice beefy flavor. Fries were very good, not greasy, nice potato flavor. For $18 I would take the Nopa burger or Wesburger over this one, but I like my burgers to have some pink. Had a bite of my friend’s fried chicken sandwich which was very good, with homemade sriacha that was more of a spicy sweet and sour sauce and cole slaw on top. I would order that next time. Also had a cheddar jalapeno muffin that was excellent. Salads that went by looked good. Sparkling water on tap was a nice touch.

2 Likes

Well that was a short run.