The Costco Thread 2023 [Ontario]

Yeah agree Billy Bishop can be very busy at times and the product variety is not very good compared with the other locations (Thorncliffe is decent with Etobicoke having the more high end stuff IME)
Hmm haven’t been to the Scarborough one in years same goes for Markham.

Today’s trip was to Thorncliffe maitake looked good, crab legs were on a nice promo

Prime steak are back.

1 Like

I recently bought a box of wild Canadian snow crab legs from Costco business for $99.99/10 lbs. These king crabs are about $36.28/lbs. However the snow legs are obviously smaller than those kings in your picture.

Today’s trip was to Thorncliffe
Not busy which is a surprise

1 Like

This is a bit off beat post as tried the Gatineau Costco interesting to see what other items are there that aren’t seen in Ontario didn’t even look at the wines as moot point

1 Like

Today’s trip was to Etobicoke
Found your anchovies jar Charles:)

3 Likes

Thank you Chow-friend!
Yippee!! Anchovies are back!! Now, fingers crossed Richmond Hill branch has them!

1 Like

The wagyu steaks were just sad I had better marbling on a prime rated Steph strip loin steak recently

3 Likes

Today’s trip was to Billy Bishop
Very very busy

3 Likes

Some very interesting items there. Thanks for posting!

Today’s trip was to thorncliffe and long overdue lots of pics

2 Likes

I’m always fascinated by what other Costco’s sell.
Was that a bulk container of 'tashios I saw by the hot sauce?
Imagine that a giant Pez dispenser!

That’s cardamon by the hot sauce

1 Like

I see now (had to enlarge the photo), duh.

Today’s trip was to Billy Bishop. Place was so busy that I didn’t get a chance to explore. I picked up the short rib lasagna will try and report back

2 Likes

Today’s visit was to Etobicoke location near Queensway
I was interested in the osso bucco as haven’t seen it elsewhere

4 Likes

Wow, what a selection! Our Costco has the coconut cups and the Kirkland chocolates you’ve shown.

Well got these two pics from a friend visiting a Costco in SoCal. I think we are missing out :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I saw a piece of frozen, local (Montana) wagyu ‘sirloin’ the other day in a butcher’s cold case. "$4/.99 " was the labeled price. I had to ask. It was indeed $41.99 for the 1 pound strip. Pass.