Tea or coffee?

A friend says that iced tea causes a lot of micturation. I never noticed because I drink gallons of iced tea daily, so maybe

Why not both? With breakfast, I have two mugs of tea then switch to coffee for the workday.

3 Likes

Still home roasting coffee beans. Recently beans from Peru, Guatamala , Honduras, and Ethiopia

1 Like

Tea rolls with me wherever I may be. That’s a consequence (benefit?) of having lived in East Asia for a few years. Particularly entertaining were at Hui cuisine holes-in-the-wall in China, where pitchers of black tea containing flotsam of vague provenance kept company the rarely cleaned dining tables.

Coffee is only after a long-haul flight, or for when I get two hours of sleep … generally the day after a long-haul flight.

Either tea nor coffee can really help me to stay awake. I just need nap at the end.

1 Like

Great question. I used to like english breakfast tea with milk, 4-5 cups a day. Now I really don’t like breakfast tea at all. I prefer black coffee or some kind of Chinese or Green tea (with no milk). Funny how times change

1 Like