TACO BELL was great pre-90's formerly on ChowHound

Believe whatever you want. That propaganda was the lie. Many fell for it, including myself until I found out the truth. It amazes me that many believe in the CC hoax. But I do not want to get into that. I think most posting against me are unfortunately non believers in a creator. That is why the lies have legs. It is a shame. But I will ask these questions. Who wrote the DNA code for any living thing, human or animal? Random chance is not valid. Believing in that is like believing a tornado going through a junkyard could create a brand new Cadillac afterwards. It takes more blind faith to believe in chance than it does a creator. As a side note, it takes 13 steps to clot blood. So how did any organism know ahead of time to make all 13 steps from the very start? There are bees that would not exist without a particular flower and vice versa, that flower would not exist without that bee. So how did either know before the other existed? There is no proof ever of evolution. No transformation species from one to the other. Mutations always remove information and never add information. So how can something advance? Monkeys are still monkeys. I’d like to see a Commodore 64 morph into an Iphone without any intelligent design. Show me just one example. I can go on, but this is getting long.

Well, this explains a lot. You’re a proselytizer. Not a rational thinker. And there’s not much point discussing anything with a proselytizer.

2 Likes

Got it, the government is your God or yourself. I still love you all as a human. Peace. But can I get an answer to any of those questions I raised?

The government is neither my god or my…self? And you didn’t raise any questions. You parroted a lot of creationist nonsense that a quick jaunt through any reputable textbook with a chapter on evolution could debunk. But I don’t teach for free, so you’ll have to get your knowledge elsewhere.

2 Likes

Reminder: to mute or ignore a user, click your user icon in the upper right of the screen, and click the little ‘person’ icon (Preferences).

This will open a submenu where you will see a little gear :gear: also marked ‘Preferences’

Now you will be at the preferences/account page. Change from ‘account’ to ‘users’. On mobile, it’s a dropdown. on PC, it’s along the left side.

Muting a user suppresses all notification and PM’s.
Ignoring a user suppresses PM’s, notifications, and hides their posts from you (though it WILL tell you it has hidden a post). This can be done on a limited time basis of your choosing or be permanent. You may remove people from these lists at any time.

5 Likes

Thanks @Lectroid.

Here is a link to the thread regarding these features on HO: Let me introduce you to the Ignore/Mute Feature

And, of course, people can always feel free to scroll on by or mute just a given topic (using the Tracking dropdown at the bottom of a thread).

2 Likes

Can’t we just… pray them away?

8 Likes

Do not feed the troll Taco Bell. :taco:

Yo quiero Taco Bell.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I asked questions. Who wrote the DNA code?
How did the 13 steps to clot blood get into the DNA from day one?
How does one species know of the other before itself is created?
How come we still have monkeys?
Where is any transitional species?
How do mutations which destroy information create improvements?

These are fair questions. Everyone just chooses to ignore and carry their toys with them. And please look at the financials of all 10 mega corps. Then show me where it is wrong that they are not parent companies of the rest.

And I answered you that the answers to these questions are easily found if you read up on evolution (and science in general). You seem very proud of doing your “research.” So do some.

2 Likes

I see. Well you believe what you choose. I will do the same. The only thing I can tell you is that when we all take our last breath, there will be no one there to try to convince that you are right and we were wrong. It will be too late. If I am wrong, there are no consequences. We all have free will. Take care.

Took a hot minute but I finally had to go there.

1 Like

Absolutely true but there seems to be an apparent problem of distinguishing the difference between opinions and a facts. Too much of the former is presented as the latter.

As Patrick Moynihan said - “You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.”

I also think you misunderstand what being a super taster means. It is not a super power.

2 Likes

No it’s actually a curse. I wish I did not have it. Believe me. I would have never known Toxic Hell (DUM brands) changed the frying oils.

I am so confused by his presentation. He looks like he’s auditioning for a part in a Jeeves and Wooster revival.

1 Like
1 Like

Well Toxic Hell is getting worse. My Mexican Pizzas are not even being made correctly anymore. They are now putting just a center area of cheese tomato and sauce. The entire perimeter is bare. I had to not only add black olives and green onions - but cheese. The decline just keeps on. It amazes me how people eat at this place. I do see it less and less crowded. Maybe that is a sign. Even tried the Beefy Melt Burrito only because the Chipolte chicken burrito was not available. This burrito had RICE which I knew full well. And that is just what you ate and tasted on the whole thing. Wrap a tortilla in rice and eat. What a waste of money. I complained but do not expect any satisfaction or results. One day Toxic Hell will be serving food inside plastic trays that you unwrap just like Oscar Meyer Lunchables. Play Dough food. And the people who have burnt taste buds from all the illicit items they indulge in will slop it up like candy thinking it is the greatest. Wow did society decline.

Society? Maybe find a new place to eat. This is just sad to read.

4 Likes