Spring 2017 (Apr-Jun) Cuisine of the Quarter - VOTING THREAD

Thank you for that link, I’m going to need it next month for DOTM.

1 Like

I was planning not to vote this time around and just be a tie-breaker if necessary. We’ll see how the process goes!

No worries, voting is open until Friday! I just wanted to make sure everyone who nominated saw the thread. This is a busy week and I know many people have kids on spring break, etc.

Thanks redheadcook! If you wouldn’t mind clicking the fork and knife icon on the Italian post, that would make the count easier - but in case you don’t check back I will remind myself to count your vote!

SPANISH is my nomination

Thanks @emglow101! If you wouldn’t mind clicking the fork and knife icon on the Spanish post, that would make the count easier - but in case you don’t check back I will remind myself to count your vote!

1 Like

Voting is now closed and we have a three-way tie between Spanish, Peruvian and Italian! For the sake of transparency, I’ll tell you that the “Likes” don’t include @emglow101’s vote for Spanish, so I added that one. Also, Sunshine accidentally voted twice, but messaged me privately to count her Spanish vote rather than Cuban.

Regardless, I have to be the tie-breaker, and I am going to to cast my vote for SPANISH as well! So, HOs, let’s delve into the cuisine of Spain and see what we can learn!!!

5 Likes