Southern Oregon

Where did you get yours?

Well my ex-wife is from Oregon so I have gotten it on trips up there, but that source is now shut off!
If I recall correctly I got some at Freestone Artisan Cheeses in Sonoma as well.
I Imagine Mission Cheese might carry it as well, but not positive.

2 Likes

They now have national distribution, but since I’m right here I don’t know the details.
Additionally, I would add they make several blues, all different.

1 Like

Looks like Cow Girl Creamery carries it too.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

https://mailtribune.com/news/videos/so-famous-food-mas-ashland-oregon-japanese-influence-fine-dining?ct=t(EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_1_10_2020_16_52_COPY_01)&mc_cid=e68034cc91&mc_eid=9d355c78d2

For some reason, we’re the recipient of a 3 part travel series in the Oregonian.

2 Likes

Tomorrow starts the season!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s chocolate fest time again! With everyone in Seattle cancelling things due to virus fears, I’m glad the show is still on

Today & tomorrow at Ashland Hills Hotel

3 Likes

We’re fearless down here.
:slight_smile:
I’ll pm you guys.

2 Likes

I’ll find you tomorrow

1 Like

I failed to connect. :frowning:
Sorry :neutral_face:
Real life intervened.

maybe next year :wink:

Went to Agave for dinner, the carnitas bowl was much more satisfying than the salad bowl at Falafel Republic last night. Nothing was bad about the salad but I could have ordered better.

Attendance at the chocolate fest was definitely down. I sold about 75% of last year but am glad the show went on, still fun and some cash flow. Other chocolatiers who also had booths at the Craft Chocolate Fest in San Francisco this weekend said the SF show was dead (plus a higher booth fee so it really hurts when you don’t sell). Lots of events are being canceled in the next few weeks, covid-19 is shutting down the west coast.

Made time to see A Midsummer NIght’s Dream on Friday, it was lots of fun.

2 Likes