Southern Oregon

1 Like

I’m creating a thread where I can post stuff that either interests me or l think might interest you guys and gals. Food oriented.

2 Likes

Thank you! Been years since I’ve been through but spent many happy hours info the Rogue, Illinois, and Willamette Valleys.

Last time I was in Ashland Munchie’s was still open.

1 Like

I’ve lived here since both 84 and 89. I met a lady and she seduced me into staying 4 years in Scottsdale., then we were able to transfer up here.
I see cool things floating thru my life, and
nowhere to share them so voila. My own thread to make a database.

3 Likes

My two cents - my trip to Ashland earlier this year was for the chocolate festival at Ashland Hills Hotel so of course I’d recommend that, look for it again next March.

Otherwise, the meal that stood out was House of Thai in Ashland - their Phad Prik King proved to be surprisingly delightful with the inclusion of bacon lardons.

2 Likes

Bad news. We’ve been discovered…
:frowning:

3 Likes

Look forward to reading about good eats in this area. It’s been years that I passed through. And I remember a real bad meal we got at Medford. Hopefully with local insights it’d be much more successful next time!

1 Like

The 1st of our 3 places Guy Fieri visited in Ashland, Blue Toba, our tiny Indonesian cafe, is featured tonight on DDD.

No big deal to the world, but to our tiny town this is pretty cool.
2 Likes

Thank you for posting that. I was planning to watch it since you mentioned it but I forgot. I’m not a Guy Fieri fan so maybe it was a subconscious choice. Looks much better than the last “Asian-ish” restaurant I ate at in Ashland. I will make a point of checking Blue Toba out next time we are driving through.

He’s still our produce guy At shopnkart too! :slight_smile:
Guy hit Agave and Sammich too but we only get 1 per episode, I guess. I liked his mother calling.

1 Like

I will be looking forward to seeing Agave.

1 Like

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…
Our recent Agave visit

2 Likes

4 Likes

:cherry_blossom: :rainbow::movie_camera:

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

A puff piece.
Southern Oregon and more!
:smiley: