Sonic Hedgedogs

No no no no!!! Ketchup ??? Corn dogs scream honey mustard!! :grinning:

1 Like

Please tell me that isnā€™t a selfie.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t tried that combo but I will next time, just for you. :wink:

1 Like

While this doesnā€™t rise to the level of abomination of ketchup on hot dogs,seems like a sweet overload.
Maybe some Salsa in honor of El Trumpoā€™s
conquest of our Southern neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Siracha. I like the huy fong with the rooster on it. Lately itā€™s been replacing tomato ketchup a lot on my plate.

The stuff is addictive, and perhaps a touch radioactive.

Hey JJ, do you think kimchi goes well with corn dogs?

1 Like

What doesnā€™t go with kimchee?

1 Like

You know thats an excellent point.

Maybe apple pie?

As I recall, MZ makes an apple pie with roasted Hatch Chiles. Maybe Kimchee in apple pie has some potential.

Donā€™t tell my wife about that pieā€¦

Well there is sauerkraut pizza. Itā€™s a big thing in the middle West.

Hey JR gotta say Iā€™m liking this avatar. I may have to keep it for a while.

How did you know we talk to your wife?

Nice, Iā€™ll be sure to tell your wife how found you are of it!! LOL

Sriracha is undoubtedly one of the worldā€™s great hot sauces! I havenā€™t tried it on a corn dog (nor kimchi) but for some reason I like sweet things with my corn dog (like ketchup). I do love me some kimchi on a regular hot dog though!

Isnā€™t that the very same pots and pans lids rack discussed in that current thread? Hmmmmm.

You know Kimchi would be a great name for a dog:

1 Like

Speaking of Korean, does dog go well with kimchee?

This would be very confusing for those Koreans who enjoy eating that tasty, tasty kimchi.

Dangā€¦went over to Delicious Orchards with this thread in mind, going to pick up a few of those spicy dogs I like so much. Closed on Mondays! {{sigh}}

Spicy dog with kimchi?

Btw I have never understood the appeal of the NY style hot dog onions, especially the sabretts in the jar. Those things is just buck nasty.