Something fishy is now 2nd Jetty. Sea bright

Oooo awesome! Have fun!! Get a “mermaid dream” :wink:

1 Like

End of season six course extravaganza at 2nd to no one Jetty. Can’t wait for the spring reopening. Oyster shooter, Smiling Earth Mushroom Arancini, seared scallop BLT, crudo trio, lobster ravioli, and a tiramisu with gingerbread campfire shot to wash it all down. The overwhelming best dining experience of 2021.

8 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

That looks unbelievable :heart:

2 Likes

They’re back!

9 Likes

Those are some beautiful and DELICIOUS LOOKING dishes!!

3 Likes

No descriptions!!! C’mon!! I actually did read Playboy for the articles!!! I need to know what that deliciousness is!! (especially the second from last, halibut?)

5 Likes

Tuna meatballs with beet purée, crudo of the day, golden corvina over potatoes and lardons, and the seared tuna du jour…the food here is world class.

5 Likes

Thank you - this might have convinced me to give them a try.

3 Likes

Another tour de force…tuna meatballs, crudo of the day to include beet cured salmon, crab stuffed tile fish, and surf and turf (w/scallops). Ay yi yi

13 Likes

Yewwwwww!!! :ocean:

1 Like

Oysters Rockefeller and Crudo of The Day. Yum

12 Likes

Those look incredible :yum:

1 Like

Were the oysters a special? Those looks awesome

I think they are a special…we follow them on instrathing…gram? (my wife does)…anyhoo, thy posted pix of these blessed bivalves on the internet thing and we were there in an hour and stayed for three

3 Likes

12 Likes

Is this the Papi?
I can’t press like enough for this dish. Excellent.

2 Likes

A “bespoke” papi, if you will…scallops, crudo, poke, oysters with caviar…supreme. They can do no wrong.

3 Likes

This is a beautiful work of art :heavy_heart_exclamation:those folks at 2nd Jetty are truly the best around !

2 Likes