Smokehouse Grille, Wall - BBQ [NJ]

I meant a report from him :wink:

Just busting youā€¦I think AYCE ribs IS an important report! Or maybe itā€™s an alertā€¦

He is feasting now but I got this picā€¦

This dude demolishes food! I can assure you they arenā€™t making any money on this guy tonight lol

2 Likes

OH. MY.

(And yes, that IS a complete sentenceā€“hate that I canā€™t just post THAT!)

1 Like

The fellas and I could destroy back in the day. We were told to not return to an all you can eat, cook it yourself Mongolian BBQ.

What is that covering those ribs?

1 Like

Yeah they look a bit saucy to me too, I could still do at least 2 racks though!

2 Likes

Yeah I think my one buddy actually got kicked out of a China buffet if I recall.

The the text I got was ā€œgood, not greatā€

Good news is you can get dry rub he said. The only side with ayce ribs are fries (understandable for the price.)

He tanked a rack and 3/4, fries and a root beer float. He said the second rack was a beast.

Man the Texans couldnā€™t get the job done yesterday huh? I was rooting for them.

3 Likes

The Wifeacita was crushed. Sheā€™s become quite the football expert listening to my ramblings.

I was the guy as a twelve year in the 60ā€™s yelling at coaches on tv to take time-outs before the two minute warning and defer the kick-off reception until the second half, now everybody does it.

I was way ahead of my time.

Anybody watching the college championship? Itā€™s a wild one.

Sauce on ribs, heard about it never seen it.

Texans? heh - anybody watch the Eagles? God reached down & flicked His (or Her) fingerā€¦

Iā€™m taking the ball everytime if I win the coin toss!

And yeah I watched the Eagles game, all 4 games actually. I couldnā€™t believe that ending. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll see a double post playoff field goal miss ever again.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the great John Pinette bit at the Chinese buffet.

1 Like

My twelve year old mind formulated the opinion that you stop a cold offense on the opening kick-off, then when your offense gets rolling you take the second half kick to the house.

Exactly what I thought of!

Did you hear boogerā€™s stupid comment about JJ? What a moron

Which one, heā€™s a veritable fountain of lunacy, I tune him out. He needs to go, as does his buddy Witt, and the play by play guy that I donā€™t even know his name.

Word on the streets is theyā€™ll all be back to torture us some more next season.

Good chips and salsa cannot assuage the agony.

I agree. This clip will get your blood boiling

1 Like

Gee thanks, I think. Like I said I tune him out.
Maybe we should trade JJ for a seventh round pick, a sack of used footballs, and a few batting practice balls.

The man was all-pro, again.

Calling @corvette_johnny @joonjoon I think you are going to like thisā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. My buddy went. Scroll up to see some details if interested.