Silliness (2018 Thread)

They are so proud. (I used to sneak Banh Mi, jerky, beer and all kinds of food into the cinemas. Never once cheesecake.)

Balancing live chickens in cages! (I think they are chickens…)

Not the kind one puts on bread I presume.

90% of houses here have no room for such a fridge (called “American fridge”). Not to mention we don’t really eat that much.

1 Like

To be fair, that’s a very large fridge, even by American standards!

1 Like

7 Likes

Boogiebaby, yes it’s fair. The fridge in the photo is huge.

Chowdom, haha… But maybe there are people who want something different for a change on Thanksgiving.

W.T.F.?! I like Haribo, especially the white bears.

An hour is a long time. If I’m not eating then I’m probably thinking about what to eat!

Novice cook

Loved by children and adults around the world, saves for one country. Really silly.

2 Likes

Lidl employee stands on wine bottles like a boss

I do Olympic drinking on holidays, yes!

:astonished:

Supposed to be Linhcon?

1 Like

yes, Lincoln. Carved from Oreo cookie filling.

2 Likes

That’s pretty impressive work.

1 Like

I saw the cheesecake picture and tried to get a bunch of my friends to do a “smuggle food into the theater” party. Everyone brings a different dish and we all eat and enjoy a movie. Never happened though.

I smuggle beers into the theatre pretty often, but the best thing I’ve ever brought in was a tasty steak. Yum.

2 Likes

LOL you win. How did you eat the steak? Was it medium rare? What was the sauce? And sides?

Yes, beer. Of course.

Asking the important questions! Yes it was medium rare, cooked perfectly to my taste on a chimney. No sauce, just salt & pepper, and I brought it in a little zip lock bag pre-sliced. Next time I’m considering bringing one of those hand warmers to reheat the steak somehow! :joy:

2 Likes

I was out drinking with a couple buddies on like a Wed night, we already had a few drinks in us but nothing was going on and we were bored. Discussing options someone mentioned a new movie about a bunch of guys in Vagas called “The Hangover”. Quick stop at the liquor store, 1 liter of Kettle 1 and we were off to the movies.

We got a few sprites with extra cups and ice and had wonderful refreshments throughout the movie! We kept the bottle on the floor and at one point someone knocked it over causing it to start rolling forward or downhill. Immediately my buddy jumps on top of the seats and like a spider monkey goes row by row chasing down the rolling bottle. To this day I’m still impressed with the agility he displayed.

3 Likes

That is excellent!! Hahah I’ve done the same thing with my beer bottles except they were empty so I had no reason to chase after them. But hearing bottles rolling down the movie theater floor is pretty hysterical. Sounds like you’re in good company with your bros! :joy::joy::joy:

Maybe we should do a movie theater HOdown one of these days. I’ll bring the steak.

4 Likes

Because bottles only roll in movie theatres during quiet parts of the movie.

Not that I know anything about that.

Kids talk. You hear things.

5 Likes

That would be hysterical.

What video is this? It doesn’t play.

Is it really placenta in Japanese? Whose?

In my case when it comes to baking.

That will teach you to make your own lunch.

4 Likes

lol

3 Likes

I have this pic, too. But seriously, don’t fucking wake me up for snacks and drinks. I just want to sleep!

Charbucks/Bigbucks (my nicknames for them) in Saudi Arabia. (When in Germany I pronounce it “SHtahrbooks”)

Wow, just look at the details.

Silly employee

:joy:

3 Likes

There is really nothing funny about this, save the fact that it actually exists
https://shop.cheetosstore.com/shop#?offset=0&limit=25&includeUnavailable

4 Likes

What’s most funny about the Cheetos store is how many items are sold out! (There’s really that much demand for a Chester Cheetah bathing brief? :dizzy_face:

4 Likes