Silliness (2018 Thread)

I don’t do this at all. I use a point and click camera and make it quick!

My gym

What?!

Did I post this one before? Probably. (25 cents deposit on the tin)

It’s quite normal to leave beer crates outside in the back garden. Except my beers are all craft and cost bucks so I keep them in the fridge.

3 Likes

OK, the BBQ sauce/beer combo pack is a great idea - although it SHOULD be a 6-pack, at a minimum. :grin:

Yeah, at least a 6 pack! But I think they know 1 beer is not enough so you are going to buy a 6 pack anyway. :smile_cat:

Despite his full beard, I strongly doubt the gentleman in Algeria is an Islamic fundamentalist…

Yes, I thought the half roasted chicken was rather gag-worthy.

Doesn’t andouillette mean something else in Louisiana?

Now that’s just silly!

It does. Andouille (not the diminutive) in Cajun cooking is a delicious spicy sausage. Not even remotely the horror of andouillette.

I just want to go on the record, I’m already ashamed of myself for posting this. Thank you.

1 Like

I have no clue. Does he like these sandwiches or…?

Meanwhile in southern Germany

Really? It’s normal food where I live.

She clearly doesn’t like this kind of presentation (huge plate, little actual food)

This is in Canada. I haven’t seen it yet.

1 Like

Hot and fresh:

2 Likes

The sandwich in the meme is called a club sandwich…this placing him in da club…

1 Like

Correct, it’s the name of his breakthrough single…

1 Like

And she also probably doesn’t realize she’s pouring it all out on the white tablecloth. So much for “duck face”.

2 Likes

I think this is why the pic is funny, not because of how the food was plated. :wink:

3 Likes

OK, OK. A little slow on the uptake. Work days have all been running into each other and the brain cells aren’t firing on all cylinders.

1 Like

And they’ll even deliver your herpes free! What a bargain!

1 Like

Just like on the package, almost.

Foooood

Is this not common? I see many brands with a Ketchup flavoured potato chips here (in Canada) but not sure about the corn version.

How old are these people?

Is this silly or not? Basically, you snap pic of your food and the app “calculates” the calories of your meal/food. Also, the app is flawed. It does not recognise things like sauces, oil, cream etc. Losing weight is far more complicated than counting calories.

This is the site with the app: https://www.loseit.com/

For a number of reasons It’s what’s for breakfast today
for many of us here in the US

6 Likes

Not enough drugs on the planet…

4 Likes