Silliness & Food Funnies 2022

The teeth are what made me shiver. What are they made from?

Looks like grains of rice.

9 Likes

These food things exist… (but why?)

Chalks in the shapes and colours of fruit lollies. Not really a good idea, now is it, if you are going to give them to children.

I’m old enough to remember this phone. Never had one.

2 Likes

I have the same reaction as Gabby!

Have you seen this in your local supermarkets? Why is spam under lock and key? Is there a problem with spam theft at the moment?

What does it mean? Why would you flip over the sushi?

Hadn’t crossed my mind :rofl: I have only known the French pronunciation.

Can a beggar be a chooser?

6 Likes

Those cufflinks took me a minute to process. And agreed–that chalk is just wrong.

This would absolutely end up on my building’s Facebook page.

One of the things I’ve actually enjoyed about grocery shopping in the last 2 years is that with a mask on, nobody can see me singing… When we lived in NJ, our local Shop-Rite played classic 80s hits every Sunday morning so I timed my shopping accordingly!

5 Likes

When you get older, you just don’t care. I will hum or quietly sing along to the music/Muzak playing in grocery stores and have passed others in the aisles doing the same thing. We just smile at each other and keep on with our food shopping.

5 Likes

One of our first forays out to the theater when things opened up was a one-man black box production of Titanic (it was fantastic). We were all masked, obviously. The finale, also obviously, was the actor lip-synching to My Heart Will Go On. And all of us in the audience were kind singing to ourselves, until we each mentally said, “oh, f*ck it” and started singing at the top of our collective lungs. I was almost brought to tears. But then, I love Celine Dion.

3 Likes

From the 40’s and is still in good working order.

For certain jobs around the house you have got to hire a professional.

Kitchen looks finished but the cupboard doors have no vinyl cover on them.

Corner drawer

A test before moving in together

Test drive the colours of your new kitchen with this. (<<— Click open if the gif does not show below)

2 Likes

Pull out tray. Lay’s in China/Asia.

Also somewhere in Asia. Straws have been replaced by sippy cups.

Cornbread in moulds in the shape of corn

3 Likes

Stolen from FB friends…

8 Likes

Bad food days happen.

No filling, just solid pastry.

This is why you need to be mindful when eating, and also not in dim lighting.

1 Like

Finger glove for fried chicken (in Korea).

Cool or not?

Always check the label when buy oils from “Italy”.

My stone fruit drink is strawberry

5 Likes

Food perfection!

7 Likes

I pit cherries in the sink, wear an apron and use cardboards to block the space around the counter to prevent this mess.

I chewed on these in Cusco. The cooks put some in our food when we did the Inca trail.

Compressed napkin for military? In space?

Interesting

Is it going the coffee route now? So hard to get coffee that is just pure black coffee.

2 Likes

1 Like

FB_IMG_1649777263837
Florida.
Of course!

5 Likes

2 Likes