Silliness & Food Funnies 2019

Hahaha… the Soup Nazi (Seinfeld) isn’t so stern compared to this guy.

lol I love them, they’re so twisted

I don’t know about ya’ll, but I prefer my snails in my belly not my face. (I guess it would be cool if you could bathe them in garlic and butter when you were finished)

I have a slime issue :nauseated_face: but not when it comes to eating them.

There are many in my garden…

1 Like

Every time I see a snail, I think of Jennifer Caroll’s (Top Chef season 6?) quote: “Somebody must have been reallyl f’ing hungry to eat them.”

1 Like

Haha… The Spanish like them in paella. I eat whelks all the time. Almost the same :smiley:

1 Like

This is about as close as one of these guys has come … no surprise it’s garbage day
We are having the driveway paved in a couple of weeks, I’m bummed that the bears will not show up against the blacktop :sob:

5 Likes

What would you make if you caught him??? I never ate bear…

It’s terrible … we had a friend who made some when he was auditioning for a cooking show, just awful
I wouldn’t hunt one

3 Likes

We stayed at a hot springs resort in Japan a few years ago that served bear. My partner (who won’t even eat dark meat chicken) tried it and said it was tough and gamy. I don’t eat meat of any kind, so I passed. The bears were kept in cages. It was depressing as hell to see them, and cast a pall over an otherwise idyllic place.

2 Likes

yes very tough and extremely barnyard

2 Likes

:heart: amor :heart:

4 Likes

Funny one. I took a “love language” quiz a long tie agao and got “quality time”. Exactly me. I hate getting gifts from anyone. If you mean something to me I like nothing more than getting a beer and spending some quality time together, no matter how briefly. The vast majority of people with the same personality type also prefer quality time. We want quality in everything.

Bear meat as food: both times in Helsinki, Finland I saw tinned bear meat. Not sure if the Finns still eat it or it’s a novelty kind of thing nowadays. Maybe the Samis in Lapland still eat bear. I don’t know. Will find out when I make it to Lapland (it’s been on my list for ever).

New life for the piano

Send this photo to the company

We know you love meat…

2 Likes

Not silly

Well, maybe not every one, but this one does :slight_smile:

Not%20silly

3 Likes

That looks like a young Reagan?

1 Like

Although I didn’t think of either of them, I am getting more of a Clint Eastwood vibe

I am thinking Tommy Lee Jones

Obviously not him but he could be an Eastwood body double.

1 Like

It’s George Nader.

4 Likes