Silliness and Food Funnies for 2024

Then there’s constant rearranging when the other isn’t looking and nothing gets cleaned.

3 Likes

THIS.
Every
Single
Time

1 Like

We both have a habit of opening the dishwasher mid cycle :scream: :joy:. Why it doesn’t auto-lock to prevent these dingbats from doing so is beyond me. Of course, one might pay attention to the display before being showered.

2 Likes

Whereas I am constantly opening it 5-15 minutes after I’ve started it purposefully because I’ve found some cup, plate, or utensil that we missed putting in before we started it!

5 Likes

I just opened mine 10 minutes in to fit that glass I just saw on the table. Of course, as the architect, I knew exactly where I was going to put that glass before I opened the door.

4 Likes

For Greater Boston.

5 Likes

Yup, the French Toast Alert System was in full effect when I hit up Market Basket in my town for a few items yesterday before noon. Everyone else had full carts; thankfully I was able to get through Express checkout and get out in 15 minutes.

2 Likes

We’ve got about 6" to 8" so far here in Portland. First real snowfall of the season & it feels like the weather gods are gonna make up for the inattention. :scream:

My homepage is the NWS:

19f -7c & Windchill = 5f -15c :cold_face:
“Snow. Patchy blowing snow. High near 24. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.”

We dodged the NE storm. Just a lot of cold rain. Cats said “let’s sleep in a big pile!’ Snowhounds in the area were disappointed, however. Pandemic leftovers: cases of TP still, some shelf stable bread, and I keep a quart of shelf-stable milk, which I replenish. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

A new bar up in Salem, Oregon

1 Like

No thx. :joy:

4 Likes

It would be interesting to see how long it lasts. I would qualify for entrance, but do I want to go to a bar that would accept me as a patron?

4 Likes

The Groucho defense!

4 Likes

No big purses?

1 Like

What is a jersey, a wave cap, a gauge? I can’t wear my LBD?

2 Likes

Gauges are the big ear holes, I know that much.

3 Likes

No face tattoos? So no Inuit or Maori folk then?
But really, this is a joke, right? From the name down to this dress code, this seems like a load of douchebaggery.

4 Likes

Yelp kind of agrees with you.

1 Like

A jersey is a sports shirt for your team or favorite player.

A wave cap is a tight fitting spandex cap to keep hair in place.

2 Likes

I was gonna say there are a lot of whistles being blown in my head over most of those. Yikes.

3 Likes