Silliness and Food Funnies 2023

From www

7 Likes

The Jazzy Vegetarian has a recipe for vegan chopped liver for Passover…

An oldie, but always a goodie,

in this household.
2 Likes

The funniest part of that one was the image over-fills my screen and was cut off just under the donut box. I stared at it for 20 seconds thinking, “What’s the joke here?”. Then finally thought to scroll a bit and see if there was a caption.

Doh!

2 Likes

Rabbits Optional

Landlord should have added, “And NO horsing around!”.

Afternoon pick-me-up.

Kind of a long way to go for a punchline.

Stilles wassser Erde?

Hmm… sounds sticky.

“Deep Thoughts” from Glenn (I admit I don’t know who Glenn is, or if Glenn actually had this “deep thought”)…

It’s good to have goals…

Not food but funny anyway, and it’s real.

No comment.

4 Likes

I wish I could multiple fork for the multiple laughs.

And now I want that ice cream cone . . . coffee’s my favorite flavor and I rarely eat the cone anyway.

5 Likes

I’m actually most interested in the cones - what are they, donut dough? I guess “coffee-n-donuts”?

My daughters made espresso coffee one time and it was pretty good. Then they made matcha ice cream following a recipe that called for 5 tablespoons of matcha for about 28 ounces of ice cream. I don’t know why the one daughter trusted the recipe as she drinks it fairly often, using a rounded half teaspoon per serving. They split the ice cream into 5 servings each having over 150 mg caffeine (my estimate). Tasted like eating clover hay. After they served it I checked the recipe and sure enough, all the comments were about it likely supposed to be 5 teaspoons, not tablespoons.

Well at least it woke up your tastebuds! Sounds like the recipe’s editor was the same one who allowed the amphibian pitcher to go to print.

The cone looked like a glazed doughnut to me. Maybe a french cruller?

2 Likes

Wha Geeze, LoL how stupid am I? It says “donut cone” right there in the caption! Don’t know how I missed that.

Perhaps the hypodermics stuck in the ice cream distracted your attention?

3 Likes

Kind of a long way to go for a punchline.

Reading that joke, all I could think was “they could text in the 1950s?”

He sure showed her by being the one who works and asserts dominance over his wife who just hangs out at home, apparently.

I really want one of those doughnut ice cream things right now, though.

1 Like
4 Likes

Their heart’s in the right place, but…

5 Likes

Blame it on autocorrect? Or maybe they’re just trying to get the week off to a good start?

2 Likes

A sly bid for virality?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Maybe I’ll start eating skinny cow ice cream. Hopefully it will make me skinny, but with my luck I’ll turn into a cow.

3 Likes

And I also read it as @ Margaritaville so I was thinking the wording wasn’t really that far off after a coupla margaritas.

2 Likes

There’s a restaurant in Margaretville that had “Margaret Duck” as a special one night, and I’m still not sure if the spelling was a mistake or a joke.

5 Likes