10 Likes

6 Likes

Yes… that would bug me too.

Grrrr.

4 Likes

This was cruel.
I can’t unsee it.

4 Likes

The one penny over at the gas pump is one of my “pet peeves”. It is such a victory when I can stop it on the whole dollar mark (small things like that make me happy & it keeps my brain content)
Many years ago (prior to “pay at the pump”), I remember keeping pennies in my ash tray, so I could pay for “over-pumped” pennies.

3 Likes

Happy Pride

2 Likes

I don’t get it.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Eats shoots and leaves and Let’s eat Grandma!

4 Likes

Sconehenge…

8 Likes

Cheap grill from Aldi, Tesco, Kroger, what-have-you.

My wife asked if I’d like to watch The Bachelor with her (or was it Dancing With The Stars?) but I said, no thanks, I’ve got better plans.

Better plans:

7 Likes

Gotta’ give the griller bonus points for ingenuity.

4 Likes

I chased this one down to be sure it wasn’t a parody. It’s in West London/Chelsea.

Sorry, I don’t make the rules; I just enforce `em.

6 Likes

and there’s the simple, concise:

4 Likes

Sounds like not very fun…

These things never work right. All they do is blow hot air and the bacon is never dispensed. I think the workers who are supposed to refill them just keep the bacon to themselves.

6 Likes

What my ‘dry eyes’ feel like before I get the drops in!
Gotta send this to the opthamologist!

Ouch, seriously, I do know people with dry eye syndrome who describe it exactly as if someone put Tabasco in their eyes, so I feel for you.

I owned stock in a company (Alcon, formerly as CibaVision/Novartis) that claims to have some pretty good dry eye solutions under the Systane brand (since I no longer own their stock, I don’t feel creepy recommending them).

Also if you wear contact lenses, they have a line called Dailies Total One (“DT1”) that has a water-loving coating that has the same water content as the cornea, about 80%, so supposedly they’re helpful and more comfortable for people who’ve aged into dry eye issues. Some docs I know have characterized the lens as “crack for your eyes!”. LoL. Probably paid endorsement?

Of my family of 6 contact lens wearers, I’m the only one who doesn’t wear the DT1 lenses. I don’t want to deal with daily disposable lenses because I really like my Night & Day that I can sleep in for 30 days at a stretch.

[Or 180 days at a stretch (I’ve done that back when I was poor and wanted to make a 1-year supply of 24 lenses last 6 years…). But don’t rat me out to the FDA, please! Haha.]

1 Like