SFBA: Pizza

Cool. Sounds like a good plan thanks for the tip!

The spinach and mushroom one is really good too.

As a general rule I don’t like chicken on pizza, but Little Star’s deep dish Mediterranean Chicken is my favorite, with chicken, artichoke hearts, onions, feta, green olives and red bell pepper.

3 Likes

Love artichoke hearts on pizza

1 Like

Just to be clear, I was using the Caesar dressing not so much because the pizza was sub-par, but more because the dressing is that addictive.

Although I will say, I do think the crust is a bit too dense for my liking, but that’s neither here nor there.

Maximum density achieved on the carne special.

We had a work lunch at the new Square Pie Guys at Ghirardelli Square. Not a great fan of the thick crust styles in general, especially when there’s tons of cheese, but if you like Detroit-style pizza the quality is very good. A bit frou-frou, though–one of my colleagues couldn’t get a Diet Coke to drink.

1 Like

I had Square Pie Guys Saturday night (Mission St.), second time I’ve had it. It’s good but I prefer Cellarmaker House of Pizza’s Detroit style more.
We wanted to go to Montesacro Pinsa but they were jammed.

2 Likes

I liked it

3 Likes

This is about as San Francisco as it gets.

1 Like

“described the joint as having a pleasant herbal flavor”

better not be fucking oregano!

1 Like

Ha ha - probably sprinkled in there for a better pairing.

ha! I like this approach better tho than ruining a pizza (and the weed) by baking it together. Tony’s makes good stuff. Good for them.

Where to find delicious — but illegal — pot pizza in LA - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

Marijuana Pizza Has Arrived in L.A. - LA Weekly