September–December 2022 Baking Cookbook of the Month Voting

Welcome to voting for September–December2022 BCOTM. Of the several books nominated, one garnered four nominations and two others each got three, so we’ll be choosing among MOONCAKES AND MILK BREAD, SNACKABLE BAKES, and THE VANILLA BEAN BAKING BOOK. Below each book link, you’ll find a link to its index on Eat Your Books, to give a sense of the range of recipes.

See recipe list here.

See recipe list here.

See recipe list here.

To vote, use the fork-and-knife icon to like the post below that corresponds with your choice. If you change your mind within the edit menu, deselect (and change your vote if you want to) the clicking the same icon. Otherwise, indicate the change in a reply to this post. Please vote with the intention of cooking from you chosen book and posting about your experience here on HO, should it win.

Voting will close on THURSDAY, AUGUST 25 at 11 PM GMT/7 PM EDT/4 PM PDT.

2 Likes

To vote for MOONCAKES AND MILK BREAD, click the fork-and-knife icon.

4 Likes

To vote for SNACKABLE BAKES, click the fork-and-knife icon.

4 Likes

To vote for THE VANILLA BEAN BAKING BOOK, click the fork-and-knife icon.

2 Likes

There’ are currently around 46 hours remaining in which to vote, and two books are tied, so it’s time to make your preference known if you haven’t already!

Four hours to go, and we’re still tied!

Voting closed with four votes each for Mooncakes and Milkbread and Snackable Bakes, so I flipped a coin, derming heads and tails in that order. My toss came up tails, so SNACKABLE BAKES will be our next BCOTM. I will post a reporting thread on September 1.

5 Likes

Thanks so much @CaitlinM !

3 Likes

Reporting thread is here!