Russell and Bette's Rumson

I’ve met @coldbeer70 and I wouldn’t serve him either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And I"m the “shit stirrer”!?!?!??!

2 Likes

Jen, I got your first message and had to make my way to work. Sending 7 additional messages and going off on me with 8 messgaes before 7am isn’t earning you any love. Before bashing a member like Jr, who has probably forgotten more than you know about the restaurant industry, I’d think twice. I was actually going to call you until you went on a rant and showed your true colors.

4 Likes

Wow…

1 Like

She sent me a few too. I told her to read the post…

You are all cruel and hurtful. Not to me but the hard working staff. You should be ashamed

I thought I was special :frowning:

Then again, maybe I was. I only received one.

2 Likes

Probably the most “knife to a gun fight” I’ve seen in a while.

2 Likes

Jen,
Why don’t you address the customer who couldn’t get served last night? Why do you keep engaging with everyone but your customer? Do you realize how bad you look? I’m not kidding, I’m not being sarcastic, I"m asking you to either address the concern of the customer or just stop posting. (I have no authority to tell you to stop, I"m asking you to do it for your own self respect) You are honestly stalking people - 8 private messages calling people names? WTF? We should be ashamed? You need to take a long hard look in the mirror Jen, honestly.

1 Like

I’m starting to regret my post. Come to think of it I had a devil of a time getting a cold beer at Porta when I met Seal and Curlz…it clearly must be me.

4 Likes

I knew I liked you.

Seriously, you should come to our next HODown, we have a great group of HOs.

1 Like

We’re full time Monmouth County now so I think we just might!

2 Likes

Maybe we should have a Russel and Betty HO-down! Not joking

3 Likes

You really should!!!

1 Like

You’re invited if we do!

I vote Barnacles or a vals pizza extravaganza!

I wonder what the owner would think about this thread and her comments

1 Like

Joisey?

Do you think we could get a reservation? :rofl:

only in the smoking section…

1 Like

After Jen’s…um, I’m at a loss for words for once…you’d have to drag my dead body across the doorstep to get me in there. Never have I witnessed such an embarrassing display. Hope Marilyn catches wind and takes action and fires Jen, the former smoker.

2 Likes