Ridiculous food....let's hear your faves (New Jersey)

The last time I managed to go to wlb and NOT eat Jack’s wings the AYCE was $25 at Sabor

Btw, as I understand it, if your bill at sabor goes over $25 they just convert you to the all you can eat

Lets play guess where Jr ate tonight;

Ah I see. So I haven’t been to sabor in a while. What kind of meats do they have on the grill now?

Rodeio has…

Chicken legs …great
Sausage …eh…not bad but only one link for me.
Beef ribs (hit or miss)
Pork ribs (normally very good…kind of hard to mess that up)
Brisket (pass)
Roast beef (pass)
Corned beef (pass)
Turkey wrapped in bacon (normally good unless overcooked but the bacon helps)
Same as above but beef tenderloin
Top sirloin (my number two selection)
Beef with garlic…eh
Pork cubes…eh
And finally skirt steak…the top dog!

Through 3 owners this place was 18.95 for literally about 7 years. Maybe 2.5 to 3 years ago it hiked up to 21.95 and now with the option to get skirt steak it’s like 30 or 31 since the price of that stuff has skyrocketed.

I remember when this place opened up they had some SMOKING Brazilian girls working there and they actually served whole chicken wings, not legs. Hoooooolly crap! My buddies and I used to freaking wreck this spot like a decade ago. Great charcoal wings, tons of meat, coolers of beer (literally) and some of the finest waitresses around…ah the good old days. Oh I can’t forget yoga pants! Yeah… :slight_smile: anyone want to throw in on a time machine?

Jimmys?

Whomp-Whomp…:confounded: sorry!

Hmmm…need some time to think.

Give mine a whirl… hint. It is in long branch. This was for lunch…a tasty 19.00 plate and some amazing scenery :wink:

Oh shit…that is a bone? My eyes are going I think. Christines? That dish looks like the work of ron

1 Like

Winner Winner Winner Veal Parm Dinner from Christines!!! :clap:

If I looked closer the first time I would have gotten it. Ron puts out out nice pounded out veal. Any other notable dishes tonight?

Daughter had chicken parm, son chicken Danielle, wife pasta special with broccoli rabe and sausage. Apps were egg rolls and Cesar salad. Everything was EXCELLENT as always. I just wish there was a little more elbow room and I could live here.

(Actually if my wife ever throws me out maybe I will live upstairs!!!)

Those eggrolls are top notch! And yes, the place is too cramped for me. I have to grease my way out of the place when leaving. That is my one gripe.

I think ayce at Sabot is $23.95 plus tax and includes dessert (my wife swears by their flan).

I love Christine’s !!!

1 Like

Where?

yeah Viking which christines are you talking about?

Er, this one:

Is there another one?

You made me do this.

Does this count for me too???

Silky Johnson, Don’t hate the Playah, Hate the Game !

Like the new Avatar? Willing to Ho for Rodizio.

1 Like

I originally made you change your avatar on chow. I also invited you / informed you of HO, while you and everyone else knows I have NO official authority here, I’m putting you in avatar time out.

Just go back to Viking, you are seriously out of control. Lol (do not dare me to show up as anything, didn’t you see the prom pic I’ve posted, somewhere?)

I’m pimping for Rodizio… Churrasco me baby !

Time to get on your inner Buck Nasty: